IGNORED

Keep an eye on your Guardian bells

muffinman

Even though I got a guardian bell when the SS bike was presented to me.Yammer Dan gave me one and watched me hang it from my right crashbar at the Asheville meet. Well I can tell you that bell was busy I could constantly hear it ringing alot of times.It stayed on the scoot for around 5k miles but is gone now and I have to replace the rear tire due to a screw in the sidewall.

I guess that it got filled with road demons and decided to eject so they would stay away from the SS bike.

Yall keep an eye on yours and pay attention when the ring you never know what is on the road.

Jeff

Guest BigJohnD
Even though I got a guardian bell when the SS bike was presented to me.Yammer Dan gave me one and watched me hang it from my right crashbar at the Asheville meet. Well I can tell you that bell was busy I could constantly hear it ringing alot of times.It stayed on the scoot for around 5k miles but is gone now and I have to replace the rear tire due to a screw in the sidewall.

I guess that it got filled with road demons and decided to eject so they would stay away from the SS bike.

Yall keep an eye on yours and pay attention when the ring you never know what is on the road.

Jeff

I prefer religion...a good prayer to keep me safe. Better than that voodoo stuff yer using.:witch_brew:

Are you saying that my mixture of Bat toes , Lizard eggs and root of Poison Ivy in my BEER is not going to do me any good ?

BEER30

Hmmm, no wonder my lizards here are upset......Someone keeps stealing their eggs. Now I know.....(and the bats do seem to be walking a bit wobbly lately too):whistling:

Guest BigJohnD
Are you saying that my mixture of Bat toes , Lizard eggs and root of Poison Ivy in my BEER is not going to do me any good ?

BEER30

Might help with that severe flatulence, but not with keeping the accidents away. For that you need holy water sprinkled on the bike...the real stuff, not that imported Wal-mart crap.

I know for a fact that yama mama would never :stirthepot:, she's a sweet as they come :innocent:. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.:)

Margaret

Never count Yama Mama as sweet and innocent. I remember not very long ago about her and her husband jumping over with a new Harley Davidson MC that had us all believing her. Funny.... she never did get that spanking, piercing and tatooing at Don's maintenence day.:stirthepot: