IGNORED

Wikipedia - Yamaha Venture

GigaWhiskey

The Yamaha Venture page was started by a couple of guys from Venturers. There was also a Yamaha Venture Royale page, but the two pages were merged into the one that's there now. I don't know who did the Yamaha Royal Star Venture page. I got an account to do the same thing but was a day late, so to speak. I added the Yamaha Venture and Yamaha Venture Royale listings, linking to those pages, to the disambiguation page - kind of like an index.

We can put anything we want on there, bearing in mind it can be edited by others. The problem is that we need to find some sort of actual paper to document this. Anyone know where there are write ups? Magazines articles? Books? Online will not do. All photos must be in the public domain. Anything copyrighted will be removed.

Sorry, I must have read the history of the discussion page.

I don't remember a date but a couple of Venturers were discussing doing it so I dropped the idea for a time. I'm wondering if their page is the one that was merged with your page. Theirs should have been prior to '07 since I haven't been a regular there since late '05/very early '06.

I'm just glad someone started it. By the way, I've done a bit of editing and added a picture. Now if I can just find a picture of a first gen...