IGNORED

Sale Sale Sale!!!!! part Dux

It's that time again, so here we go.....

Lets call it from now until September...oh 15th, I'm taking $5 off of the H/D Muffler brackets.

They are normally $40 shipped to your door, so now let's call them $35 shipped in the continental USA and $40 into Canada (sorry guys, mail is eating me alive shipping to you)

:yikes:

If you have been procrastinating and waiting to see if they will go on sale, here's the chance. I have about 10 sets ready to go.

So come on now and buy them up, I need some more chrome for the '08

:banana:

Edited by Squidley

How much louder is the bike with the HD mufflers on it???

At Speed???

Normal acceleration?

Heavy acceleration?

I might wnat to do this swap, but I am NOT a fan of loud pipes.

The H/D pipes are not loud, they are a nice throaty sound when you get on them. When your just cruising, they aren'y much louder than stock.

Will these hook up Vance and Hines slipons for an HD?????

If they are set up for a Roadking or an Ultra then Yes, they should work. If you have a set of these pipes and want to try it, I'll give them a money back guarantee. If for some reason they dont work, I'll give you your money back as long as the kit is in the same shape it was when I sent it

:thumbsup2:

I would like to give these a try, but what pipes are we talking about. Is there a part # or something I can go to the Harley store with to order to pipes. Thank You, Thank you very much.

The pipes we are talking about are the stock pipes that most the H/D guys take off. They come on the Roadking or the Ultra's. Go onto ebay and search there, depending upon what you want I have a set of strait cut pipes here that I would let go of. PM or email me if your interested and we could do a package deal.

Will these work with Vance and Hines for Harleys?? :confused24:

If the pipes are set up to be used on a Roadking or Ultra, then yes they should fit.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest johngramling

Are there any of these brackets left? I have a Royal Star Venture and want to install some mufflers from a 1999 Road King and was told this was the ONLY way to go !

Are there any of these brackets left? I have a Royal Star Venture and want to install some mufflers from a 1999 Road King and was told this was the ONLY way to go !

You bet, I have a couple sets left, shoot me a Private message and we'll get it rolling

:thumbsup2:

• 2 weeks later...

Squid,

Great quality on the brackets! Went on in less than 30 minutes (both sides)! I had previously been using P-clamps on the back bolt like some here had been using. But I found that they would gradually loosen, I guess from the vibration. I put your brackets on, and then the P-clamps too, just for good measure, since I already had them. Man, they ain't goin' nowhere! Great product for a great price! For others considering the HD pipes, this is the only way to go! Don from Harrisburg, PA

Edited by DONATALIE
typos