IGNORED

tire pictures

39000,mls on this sorry bridgestone tire,also a picture of ride--on sealer in tire

You better get a "good" tire on that thing and start heading to my place

PS: Dinner will be provided when you two arrive.......... :thumbsup2:

39000,mls on this sorry bridgestone tire,also a picture of ride--on sealer in tire

You sure about that LA? Is it 39,000 or 3,900? 39,000 miles on ANY motorcycle tire would be a WOW in my book. 3,900, however, would definitely equate to a "sorry" tire, and exactly what I think about most Brickstones.

yes i'm sure of the 39000,mls,put it on at 94000,lost a speedo cable for 2000 mls,bike has 31000 on the clock now

the RIDE-NO,STAYED IN THE TIRE,ONLY ALITTLE GOT ON THE RIM,SOAP & WATER,WAS EASEY CLEAN UP,THE RIDE-ON WAS SPREAD ALL THE WAY AROUND THE INSIDE OF THE TIRE

now dont for get to balance the tire,before you put the ride-on in the tire,not vary hard to clean out,other than braking the tire down,and lousing $12 worth of ride-on

WOW - that is amazing mileage from a bike tire. Is it a Spitfire? Do you run the same on the rear? What mileage have you gotten in back?

Thanks,

Jeremy

rear tire,10 to 13000,depends on how long of a trip is ,if it's over 1500 mls i usely change the tire