IGNORED

Back from The Hub

Dooder1

Met Bill and Raymond at the Hub today to check it out. They have a nice size resturant, confrence room, motel looked clean and neat. A big grass area for gathering and tent setup. 2 horse shoe pits (I feel a challenge coming) Over all looks like a nice place.

John

Sounds Great! Made my reservations at the Hub for next year's rally and am looking forward to it. Maybe the local Yamaha dealer will have my 83 repaired by then. I know I'm daydreaming. The other decision is whether to trailer queen out or ride. The wife is coming along so I'll probably go the trailer route. Ride Safe, Ronnie

Thanks Dooder for your help in this..I have a feeling its gonna be HUGE! Maybe this time I can meet you face to face as I saw you at Ft Collins but got distracted,(Very easy for me),and never got to meet.We will be staying at the Hub also.Thanks to all of you organizing this as I know its going to be ALOT of work! Tom And Debby

Hmmm. Wish I had known you guys were meeting at the hub today. I might have ridden up also. On the other hand, 101 degrees here and the A/C is working perfectly well . . maybe not.

I have marked my calendar for the 2009 International Meeting and plan to be there instead of somewhere international.

Lynn

John, here are a couple of pictures of the ferry at Hwy 125 crossing. I made it home about 4 o'clock. Nice and warm ride home. On the way home I took a new road, we will have to ride that road on our Eureka Springs meet.

Raymond

\

\

Looks like there is alot of room for bikes. Think I will get the wife out and take a ride over and go floating lol. She has been wanting to take the ferry so dont think I will have to twist her arm\

\John

well i got back from the hub about an hour ago. 600 miles round trip. boy am i beat. had a nice visit with dooder and colesgrandpaw. checked the place out, and think we made a great choice. the restaurant is a-1, the meeting hall is awesome, and the owners, debbie and randal are going to bend over backwards to accommodate us. want to thank dooder and raymond for taking the time out to meet me there. may not be to good at anything else , but i sure knew what i was doing when i picked my 2009 rally commitee. what a great bunch of give it all you got people. and i mean all of you folks on the commitee. we are going to try to make this something really special. debbie and randall are trying to aguire the dogpatch rv area. if this happens there will be rv parking and we will post it immediatly. this is a dry county, randall said he would ice down beer for us. not sure about how he gets by with it but if you like your beer, just to be safe bring your own. the closest place to buy it is 25 mile away. bill :clap2::clap2::draming:

this is a dry county, randall said he would ice down beer for us. not sure about how he gets by with it but if you like your beer, just to be safe bring your own. the closest place to buy it is 25 mile away. bill

Now THIS is critical information! :cool10: Need to make sure we keep this advertised for the group as the rally gets near. I normally travel with a cooler and about a six pack or two, but I'll have to make sure I role in with a case on the top for this rally. :scorched: I mean, 25 miles for a beer?!!!!? :crying: No way, Jose!

Goose

Now THIS is critical information! :cool10: Need to make sure we keep this advertised for the group as the rally gets near. I normally travel with a cooler and about a six pack or two, but I'll have to make sure I role in with a case on the top for this rally. :scorched: I mean, 25 miles for a beer?!!!!? :crying: No way, Jose!

Goose

We will have to make sure to get this info to Stardbog......:p:p:p

Thanks for pre-running the location guys....Good info......

I had talked to Debbie when we made our reservations and she sounded real happy to have us all booked.....:D:D

It's to bad we all have to wait a whole year for this rally....eh;)That's left over from this years rally..

John, here are a couple of pictures of the ferry at Hwy 125 crossing. I made it home about 4 o'clock. Nice and warm ride home. On the way home I took a new road, we will have to ride that road on our Eureka Springs meet.

Raymond

Peg had a blast riding the ferry with her parents. She's looking forward to it this year on our ride. Thanks Raymond for the photo's makes Peg & I more excited about the Eureka Springs meet. Last year was a blast although we were late coming up we still had fun. This year is going to be a blow out for sure....

Buddy

Bill,

By the looks of things, this is going to be one heck of a turn out for the

2009 International Hub Rally . Already set Hub record for booking, The Hub owners are ready - the committee is getting things done ahead of schedule even tho we still have another year to go. I can see why Freebird chosen you to be the leader and in turn you chosen us again to led the charge. Heck we're doing two at the same time:pushups: Eureka Springs 2008 & International Rally 2009.

If some of you cannot wait for the 2009 International Rally to get here come on over to the Eureka Springs meet Sept. 10-14 2008 and see how much fun we're going to have.

Thank You Three amigos for checking out the Hub for us and letting us know how things are shaping up.;)

Buddy

Bill,

By the looks of things, this is going to be one heck of a turn out for the

2009 International Hub Rally . Already set Hub record for booking, The Hub owners are ready - the committee is getting things done ahead of schedule even tho we still have another year to go. I can see why Freebird chosen you to be the leader and in turn you chosen us again to led the charge. Heck we're doing two at the same time:pushups: Eureka Springs 2008 & International Rally 2009.

If some of you cannot wait for the 2009 International Rally to get here come on over to the Eureka Springs meet Sept. 10-14 2008 and see how much fun we're going to have.

Thank You Three amigos for checking out the Hub for us and letting us know how things are shaping up.;)

Buddy

it is kind of tricky planning two arkansas rallies at the same time,i keep getting the two mixed up. not to mention, i'm starting to plan my st. charles meet and eat for next spring. want to do something really different and neat next year. having a ball. glad i got you for a back up. buddy, youve been a really big help. bill :clap2::clap2::2133: