IGNORED

pork in the pines

Snarley Bill

bill......we really really want to try to go..but wont know til closer if its possible........

too bad we are other side of state......looking on maps looks like we wouldnt cross paths til 18 intersects 35 near mason city , iowa. about 400 miles into your trip and 300 into ours.

bill......we really really want to try to go..but wont know til closer if its possible........

too bad we are other side of state......looking on maps looks like we wouldnt cross paths til 18 intersects 35 near mason city , iowa. about 400 miles into your trip and 300 into ours.

i won't know for sure untill a couple fo days before. i could meet you on 35 just past desmoines. actually i could come to kansas city. but wanted to ride up through amish country. more scenic. let me know if you decide to go. bill :)

Bill,

You need to twist Allan's arm a bit. He had wanted to make this one, but apparently something came up that interfered with his plans. Heck, he could at least come up for a day or two with you.

i think allan is in hibernation ,can't seem to rouse him. lol bill :2133:

Hey Bill,

Depending on the day your traveling you could hook up with us once you get to St. Paul.

I know stardbog is coming in from Chicago, but I don't know when and by which route.

i need to study a map to see where i'm going. the river road des'm\nt sound bad. w e s would almost be there if i met you and stardbog. :)

Saw your post. If your meeting other groups around Mason City Iowa (We live 20 min North of there on Hwy 65) it might be easier to meet at the Top of Iowa Welcome Center. It's north of Mason about 20 min and right off of I-35. Nice welcome center. It's a big red barn. If it's hot and humid out, it's nice to have a place to go into while waiting for the others.

Wish we were able to make it to Pork in the Pines but family committments tied us up.

Gawd I wish we could make it to this one. JoDee and I would love to but I'll be in Alaska with my mom starting on the 27th of Aug- Sept 4th. Would rather be there to be honest but since the cruise ship is calling my name I'll respond. Hope everyone has a great time and makes friendships like I continue to have with people I met at last years. ride safe everyone and I expect to see pictures of this years... In fact please make a life size poster of joDee and I and stragically place in photo op's to make it look like we were there :rotfl: Ride safe everyone and God Bless. Mike