IGNORED

Canadian manufacturer of tank bibs and etc.

Freebird

Guest BluesLover

Don - Talisman Leather is not only a Canadian company, but they are a fine outfit right out of London, Ontario.

I bought the tank bib for my Virago from them. He participates at all the local motorcycle shows, including the ones in Toronto. He also sets up at Port Dover at the Friday the 13th events.

He does some really good custom "elephant ears" for the lowers of many bikes.

He is a rider himself and rides frequently with the SCRC Chapter 262 out of London.

Cheers,

I've gotten several samples from anyone I can but nobody has something close to the tan to match the seat. I contacted the Talisman leather and they sent me some samples but they were way to dark. If you find someone to make one please drop me a note and I'll do the same.

Mike

Guest BluesLover

I'll tell you what, I just looked at the site and that is where I'm going to buy my bib from for the RSV. I like how that looks and his price is very reasonable

:thumbsup2:

Hey Brad - if you want, I am sure one of us local guys (aka me, myself and I) can pick it up for you and save you some cross-border charges. Just need to know what you want, etc.

Cheers,

Hey Brad - if you want, I am sure one of us local guys (aka me, myself and I) can pick it up for you and save you some cross-border charges. Just need to know what you want, etc.

Cheers,

Thanks Lou, I'll get in touch with you here soon and we'll make it happen. Besides it will be good to get back over there and see all of you folks again

:thumbsup2: