IGNORED

Ride Like a Pro IV DVD for FREE!!!!!!!

KiteSquid

Roh roh! I read this way too late as usual!

Can I get on the Canadian list please!

Marilyn has a ladies version that came with her bike.....maybe we have something else we can work on with that one. I have no idea what the differances would be.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest camotor1

I would love to watch that video. Just might see something that could save my life someday.

Add me to the list please, I promise to not copy it and will pass it along to whoever's next.

Thanks Steve

The list is still growing!!!

People who originally, freely gave away their copy of RLAP IV or V

KiteSquid ;)

Friesman1 :sun:

jburrell :sun:

Peple who currenty have a copy AND who they need to send it to:

RedRider send to calperin

jburrell send to robbitybob

Canada copy: Sunman send to Sleepy2

Canada

Sleepy2

sarges46

Might I suggest that this copy go to Australia once it has made the circuit in Canada.........IF they have a NTSC compatible player.

Australia Maybe not as the DVD's are NTSC and Australia uses PAL format. spear should be checking to see if his DVD player will play NTSC DVDs

spear

United States

calperin

robbitybob

KingSizer

2RDLX

jvbailey3

Yammer Dan

Foxman

Cjacobs

jkt69

Bob Myers

Juggler

Kenw

Feets

Jburrell (Would like to see RLAP IV as he has viewed RLAP V)

Spankym

r12guy

Pilot

BOO

skydoc_17

Pilot

Scooter

uthpda

camotor1

Remember to please post something you learned from the video.

• 2 weeks later...
Please disregard my last email.. I going to http://www.ridelikeapro.com and buy the damn thing..

Now that is probably the SMARTEST think I have read all day!!!!!!!!!! I am not connected with RLAP, but I do hope that everybody who rides a bike get his own copy, and attend a MSF course every two years or so...

Time to update the list...

KiteSquid ;)

People who currently have a copy AND who they need to send it to:

calperin send to 2RDLX

robbitybob send to KingSizer

Canada

Sleepy2

sarges46

Might I suggest that this copy go to Australia once it has made the circuit in Canada.........IF they have a NTSC compatible player.

Australia Maybe not as the DVD's are NTSC and Australia uses PAL format. spear should be checking to see if his DVD player will play NTSC DVDs

spear

United States

jvbailey3

Yammer Dan

Foxman

Cjacobs

jkt69

Bob Myers

Juggler

Kenw

Feets

Spankym

r12guy

Pilot

BOO

skydoc_17

Pilot

Scooter

uthpda

camotor1

painterman67

Smith

Iowawegian

Edited by KiteSquid

I will accept this generous offer and pass it along once reviewed. Thank you.

RR

Pm sent

Red Rider:

I would greatly appreciate the use of this dvd for a short viewing period when you have completed your viewing. My wife is about to start riding her own bike, and I feel that this will greatly assist her in her venture.

Thanks

Randy

Red Rider:

I would greatly appreciate the use of this dvd for a short viewing period when you have completed your viewing. My wife is about to start riding her own bike, and I feel that this will greatly assist her in her venture.

Thanks

Randy

I'll put you on the north of the border list.

I update the list a few minutes ago and NOW it is time to update the list again... NICE!!!!!

KiteSquid ;)

People who currently have a copy AND who they need to send it to:

calperin send to 2RDLX

robbitybob send to KingSizer

Canada

Sleepy2

sarges46

gunkylump

spear

United States

jvbailey3

Yammer Dan

Foxman

Cjacobs

jkt69

Bob Myers

Juggler

Kenw

Feets

Spankym

r12guy

Pilot

BOO

skydoc_17

Pilot

Scooter

uthpda

camotor1

painterman67

Smith

Iowawegian

Bubber

I have a question for those of you who have viewed it: Did you go buy your own copy of RLAP V? Don't forget to ask for your VentureRider forum discount.

And again, I am not connected with RLAP, I just want my fellow bikers to have a long and healthy life on two wheels and anyway that we all can learn to ride safely is a good thing!!!!!!

I learned how to drag the rear brake in low speed maneuvering. this helps me to keep my hand off of the front brake and it also helps me to make tighter corners.

It reinforced what I learned in the MSF courses to point my head and eyes where I want to go. Where I look is were the bike goes.

DON'T foot drag!!!

That ANYBODY who can ride a bike can ride it well IF they practice controlling it at low speeds. What you practice at low speeds is how you react at high speeds.

I fell that I have better control of my bike by practicing the techniques shown in RLAP.

I want to thank Jerry "Motorman" Palladino for producing these DVDs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Safety is PARAMOUNT, if you want a long an healthy life. IF I practice the ideas in this DVD I will have a happier motorcycling experience!

Red Rider:

I would greatly appreciate the use of this DVD for a short viewing period when you have completed your viewing. My wife is about to start riding her own bike, and I feel that this will greatly assist her in her venture.

Thanks

Randy

BTW, the RLAP people have a different video for those staring to learn to ride. I have not viewed it.....yet.

It is called Learn to ride the easy way.

http://www.ridelikeapro.com/images/Beginner/Learn2Ride%20front%2040sm.jpg

click-able image.

This is the DVD for the Beginner Rider

This DVD will give you a Step by Step procedure for the proper way to learn how to ride a Motorcycle.

You'll learn how to coordinate the clutch and throttle both on level ground and on a hill. You'll also learn how to shift gears and properly control your motorcycle at speed.

running time 40 minutes

Edited by KiteSquid