IGNORED

Ride Like a Pro IV DVD for FREE!!!!!!!

KiteSquid

I have a copy of Ride Like a Pro (RLAP)IV and V DVD's, so I don't need the RLAP IV and will put it up here for anybody who wants it. FREE, but they have to agree NOT to copy it, and to pass it along for FREE to the next person after a short viewing sesson.... maybe two weekes???? The sender pays the postage, NOT the recipient, so no money changes hands, this will keep it all leagal!!

Please request the DVD in this thread, and the first requster please PM me your snail mail address and I'll mail it to you for FREE!!!!!

Then the process will repeat.....

How cool is that???

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel likethe guy on "Get Smart" - "Missed it by that much"!

Heck, look at how much I missed it by....LOL.....my browser bogged and I couldn't post. By the time my post went in I was toooooo late. Oh well, maybe next time.

Good for you Kitesquid! I find those types of DVD's very informative but after youve seen them a few times they just sit on your shelf. I decided to do some house cleaning myself and have I have handed my copy of Ride like a Pro IV off to Rocket when he was here last night and he agrees to send it on when he is done with it.

He was kinda wiped out when he got here late last night from Grandpagaks place in LaPorte MN, but he made it fine.

Brian

I just thought it might be cool if we stick a card in the videos making rounds so everyone could sign and date it so we could see where the videos have been. Would that be ok with everyone?

Brian

Sounds like a great idea. I will put one in there if Kite doesn't do it already.

RR

In the original intent of Kite's offer, shipping will be paid by the shipper. This saves the hassle of sending and cashing small checks, waiting for the mail, etc. when it is only a couple of bucks. This also allows us to 'pay it forward'.

Kitesquid - you're a good man to start this up.

RR

I would appreciate an opportunity to view and share the video. I just ordered rlap V. I am returning to riding after a 15 yr absence and get my bike in 2 days. 99 rsv titanium/silver. I will PM you with address.Thanks for the sharing.:missingtooth:

Jim