IGNORED

Cycle Brakes offers member discounts

15% off MSRP Galfer

10% off MSRP EBC

Misc. other discounts including Barnett cables, bleeders & fluids.

Carry brake lines, clutch lines, throttle cables, clutch cables, brake rotors, brake pads, and other brake related products to make your bike perform better!

Visit site @ cyclebrakes.com

Request your forum membership discount with quote.

15% off MSRP Galfer

10% off MSRP EBC

Misc. other discounts including Barnett cables, bleeders & fluids.

Carry brake lines, clutch lines, throttle cables, clutch cables, brake rotors, brake pads, and other brake related products to make your bike perform better!

Visit site @ cyclebrakes.com

Request your forum membership discount with quote.

Wish I would have known that a day sooner. I checked them but ordered from someone else as they were a bit high! Durn it! Next time. :mo money:

• 2 months later...

Yup, you will need to request your member discount... otherwise.. you will get a higher quote... MEMBERSHIP gets the reward!

We have 1 DF488 Round floating rotor from Galfer left... fits rear of some Venture models and is priced low, low, low.

Check out some brake pads in HH, semi-metallic or Kevlar to suit your riding needs!

DF 488 Fit:

XVZ 1200 T,VENTURE ROYALE 1984 - 1987 Rear Disc DF488

I Have Installed one of Galfer Wave rear disc on my venture, Too early to see difference and durability, Compare to OEM Yama Stuff. One thing I'm sure Galfer Wave rotors cost less then Yama Rotor and quality of craftsmanship is faaaar a part in Galfer's favor. Gal's and Guy's from CycleBrakes.com are Very please to work with. Pats are corect and arriving on time.

Only downside is if order is less than $200 they Charge $15 for shipping. That's a reason to back me off ordering parts from them last time i need rear pads. Hope they will discount shipping cost with our group as well.

• 5 years later...

Hello: I did not see this post until this morning. After two seasons I finally called Cyclebrakes and ordered new SS lines for my bike. I dealt with the new owner Andy. Nice guy. I was originally going to order only the front brake lines, but he offered me a discount if I also purchased the clutch and rear brake lines as well. I did mention venturerider.org during our conversation. Just two days later I got an email indicating he had manufactured my new lines and they were being shipping out yesterday. Happy so far. Keep you posted

Guest tx2sturgis

Hey when you get those in would you take a few pictures after the install? And a few comments about how much better they feel would also be appreciated.

And maybe post all the part numbers?

I have been thinking of upgrading the brakes on my Venture.

Thanks!

:happy34:

Hello Brian: Good hearing from you. I sure will. I am not having any issues at all. Just prefer getting the front brake line back around in front with the other lines. I rerouted it when I installed my Flanders bars. Maybe a few of the other owners with braided lines could offer and opinion.