IGNORED

Passenger Highway Pegs

pick

Anyone have any experince with the Pass. highway pegs. We're using the bike more and more for vacations and the wife would like to be able to stretch her legs a bit. Any isues with them? They look as if they would interfer with your legs if you were stopped, just standing up holding the bike?

Thansk!

Pick: The diamond R pegs are pretty and work well as long as your passenger is of the smaller variety. Bev is 6 ft and tried those but didnt really like to ride with her knees in her chin. After 2 years of trying to find aftermarket pegs she gently proded me into making her some. :buttkick: Here is the post. http://venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16960

• 8 years later...

I bought a set of the Diamond R. As mentioned above, they work great for shorter legs. Jan is tall and has long legs.

I removed the center bolt and remounted the passenger pegs in a permanent forward position. It took a little be for me to adjust to them being there but it works.

They still leave Jan with her knees upward so she takes a set of soccer shin guards on the back of her legs and is able to stretch out. If I need to stop she has to pull up her legs but otherwise it works great!!

Dave

I have the Diamond R ones on my bike and they look good and my wife really likes them. If you want to see a picture I will post tonight when I get home.

As XV1100SE said above those O rings really look good. I plan on getting some.

• 1 month later...
Anyone have any luck finding a pair for a V-Star 1300??

I have been look all over and Diamond doesn't make them anymore??

Thanks!!!

Did you try contacting Addon Accesories, they may know or be willing to accept a return if he ones here do not work. https://addonaccessories.net/footres...nger-pegs.html

Worth asking he question.