IGNORED

closet twisties to WPB Fla.

where is a good place to take the camper and RSTD. for a week of riding. I would like to stay as close to home as possible due to fuel milage of the camper. the wife is not into highway traveling on the RSTD. North FL. or lower Ga. any ideas. thanks marty

i like the Ocala Nat forest , Salt Springs camp ground is very nice , full hook ups and good riding , a plus is it is cooler riding in the forest , lots of back roads , if you make it up here give me a call .

thom

ps the best twisties are by Brooksville

I second the motion on Brooksville for some of the best riding in the central Forida area.

North of B'ville and east on I think 476 is good.

East of B'ville and then south thru Spring Lake and over to Dade City is some of the best. Watch for sport bikes and cops in the Spring lake area.

You may want to look at the Sugar Loaf area just south of Leesburg, that is pretty respectable also.

crystal river area has good camping at natures campground or many others and also the ozello trail ,like the dragon only flat.only 11 miles but lots of twistys and a great seafood resturant at the end called the port cove.also agree with the brooksville area,i ride it almost every weekend.:bighug: