IGNORED

Wagner Radiator Grill

SteveW

Hi all !!

Well I am going to have a hip replacement and work done on my right knee the first of July. I have put a block over my order page on my web site till I'm back up on my feet and able to make grills again.

I have orders now and if anyone on here has an order in I will have them all out no later then the 23rd. ( others that I have emailed know when theirs will be shipped. )

I want to thank everyone for their support of my product and I'll be making them again as soon as I'm able.

I hope everyone has a safe summer riding season and a fun one !!!!!!

Have a good one and Ride Safe

Steve

Steve,

Good luck on the surgery. That's a tough one and recovery will be hard. I'm pulling for you.

Yea, I wanted one of your grills and still do. If you have a black one already made up I'd be glad to take it off your hands. If not, I'll order one when your are back on your feet. :)

Regards,

Bob

Thanks Guys

Its something I'm not looking forward to haveing done. But I am tired of hurting all the time when I walk.

Sorry I don't have any extra Grills made up Bob but I'll be making more as soon as I can get around better.

What I have is now spoken for and not enough time to get anymore made.

I'm going to try to get in some riding time this weekend and next weekend. That will pretty much shoot my summer. The only good thing is it hot as H in my shope and its way to hot to paint and make grills. So maybe this is the best time to have everything done and try to get me fixed up.

I'll be on more after the surgery and I'll keep you posted.:backinmyday:

Take a long ride for me everyone and enjoy the summer.

Guest Highway

What a bummer, I thought that as well as you make the grills you might just as well do your own surgery.. Then you can customize it as you see fit... Good luck and heal well.

:322::cool10::cool10::cool10:

Well I saw the Doc today and he is setting up the surgery time. Looks like the second week in July just in time for my birthday ( what a great way to spend that ) LOL.

Well the rt. hip is shot ( full joint replacement with cermic's ) and both knees will need to be done in the future. ( Just what I wanted to be the bionic man ) LOL.

I have healed fast in the past with the loss of my kidney so I hope this will go the same way . Thanks everyone for the best wishes and in my recoop time I'll be able to spend more time on here and Bug you all !!!!!!!

No OLD falling apart comments or I'll hit you with my cane:backinmyday: and chase you down with my walker.:happy34:

Keep the rubber side down and the sunny side up and miles of smiles to everyone.

To be continued.

Steve:backinmyday::backinmyday::backinmyday:

Hey Steve,

Take a good rest and heal well and soon from the surgery. My prayers are for your speedy recovery. Everyone in New York State admired the grill on my RSV and we wouldn't know what to do without your skills and talents.

John

Steve I hope the surgery goes well :080402gudl_prv:and your recovery is uneventful..

Just got back from 12 day road trip on the bike.

Blue Ridge Parkway/ Skyline drive/ Cherokee/ Maggie Valley/ Chattanooga

1980 miles!! Showed off my Wagner Grill everyone loved it. Lots of

compliments on the RSV also.

• 9 months later...

I finally installed my Wagner Grill today. I have had it sitting in my garage since last year, but was too cold to be messing with the bike. So it looks great, I did not expect it to be that easy. Steve, on the instructions you reccommend putting air in the front shocks, is this completely neccesary? I have had 0 psi in them since new, and do not want to mess with something that is not broken. If I NEED to add air, then I guess I will have to get the equalizing kit. And also, is the top of the grill just supposed to rest against the Rad tank at the top? It fits great, and looks great, I am just worried about how tight I have it. There is just a bit of play in it still, but the zip ties seem to be fairly tight. Any suggestions?

Sunman, I had no air in my forks and have had Steve's Grill

on there for about 2 years. nothing happened. there

was ONE customer that said the rear of his front fender

hit the grill one time. (extreme braking in the front) since then Steve has fixed that

problem. I now have more of a rake do to my conversion.

Also. I just love how it take that HUGE BLACK Void out

of the front of the bike.

Jeff

You can pull the ties tight. The wide ties will only go so far and it should be nice and snug. I have lowered the profile over the last few years so 0 air in the front should be fine. I like having a few lbs in the front it seems to steer better. IMO

Glad you all like the grills I try my hardest to make the product the best it can be.

My hip and right knee surgery went great its been six mo.s now since both were done and I havent gotten around this good in 15 years.

Everyone have a safe Riding Season

Keep the rubber side down

Steve