IGNORED

Secret VR wave!

chollahan

Ok, so on my way in to work this evening, I pass a couple of Ventures on the road. Everytime I pass one, I wonder, "Are they a member of VR?"

I think we ought to come up with a "secret" wave so we know who is a member as we pass.

Then again, I may be smokin crack:rotf:.

Any ideas?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually stick my finger in my nose at HD riders , but that's only if they do not wave back . I find more crotch rockets wave more that HD's as well . GW guys are swell as they want me to notice their purdy scooters .

How about an upside down V with the fingers with thumb extended . Then you have a /\r . You know , like the hand gesture the boys in the hood make , but without the pistol in their hand :rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

BEER30

I actually had thought of this too, lol. Yea, i am sure a bunch of others have too. I was thinking a peace sign. It looks like a "V". Adding the "R" just takes too many fingers and they don't bend enough.
How bout this,

the reversed peace sign, palm facing your face.

Already adopted a Venture wave myself. Since I think the V4 is the defining feature of the Venture I focus on that. When I see another Venture I:

raise a 2 Finger V... Then

4 fingers (V4)... Then

a Thumbs up! :happy34:

'course I probably confuse more Venture jockeys than I connect with, but I feel good about it!

Already adopted a Venture wave myself. Since I think the V4 is the defining feature of the Venture I focus on that. When I see another Venture I:

raise a 2 Finger V... Then

4 fingers (V4)... Then

a Thumbs up! :happy34:

'course I probably confuse more Venture jockeys than I connect with, but I feel good about it!

Maybe this is what you said or meant: raise your hand, split the fingers between the middle and ring finger (some may have to practice a little). You now have a V with two (cylinders, forward and back) on reach side.

Maybe this is what you said or meant: raise your hand, split the fingers between the middle and ring finger (some may have to practice a little). You now have a V with two (cylinders, forward and back) on reach side.

Isn't that Spock's "live long & prosper" sign!!:rotf:

You must be a TREKKIE , :rotf:

Live long and prosper , Mr. Spock . Next , the Vulcan Mind meld .

BEER30

You must be a TREKKIE , :rotf:

Live long and prosper , Mr. Spock . Next , the Vulcan Mind meld .

BEER30

The mind meld is gonna be tough when passing someone going in the opposite direction, but I am willing to try it if you are!

Goose

Well I am not sure about me having pointed ears Beer.

Here is a photo of my flag we have however.

I will take a better photo tomorrow if you want.

The secret wave I am not sure maybe hold you hand down with fingers in shape of a V. That would be easier.

Such problems.

Mama

Edited by Yama Mama

The secret wave I am not sure maybe hold you hand down with fingers in shape of a V. That would be easier.

Heck, I already do it this way all the time. Shoot, very short learning curve for me.:rotf:

Thing is, I've seen Harley riders do this too.

Yeah , wouldn't Mini , Mama , and Cindy look cool with Pointy ears ? :rotf::rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

BEER30

Heck Gene I'm already short now you want me to have pointy ears too.

Oh to help this along, Jeff said put your hand in the shape of holding an ice cream cone and lick the air. That would work with this bunch. It's not only a way to say hi, but it definitely represents the love of food (more specifically ice cream).

:ice_congrats-vi6886

Margaret