IGNORED

Dang it! I finally got covid!

BlueSky

I went through the whole covid epidemic so far without even getting a cold.  Monday, I woke up hoarse and coughing like crazy.  Tuesday, I felt really bad.  I took ivermectin both days.  Wednesday I started feeling a little better.  I tested positive for covid.  Thursday I felt almost normal again with no fever.  Today, I feel almost normal with some coughing.  So, I guess a 78 year old man with health issues can survive the crap.  My wife got it a couple of days after I did.   I'd like to kick fauci's azz all over the county for funding the creation of this virus with taxpayer funds.  

• Like 1

Hang in there and keep yourself hydrated.  I had it over the summer and other than worst sore throat ever, it was basically the flu.  It was painful to swallow, so I wasn't eating/drinking and got severely dehydrated - not good.  The worst of it was over in 4-5 days, but it was a couple of weeks until I was back to 100% and I think that was mostly due to the dehydration.  Pretty stupid on my part.  I do a lot of cycling and always focus on staying hydrated.

• Like 1

I've had 3 pfizer vaccines, the last was about 14 months ago.  Don't know if that helped or not?  My wife has had no vaccines and it appears to be affecting her about the same as me.  She is 17 years younger than I.  First time getting covid for both of us.   She did get sick a few times during the epidemic but never tested positive for covid.    I"m sure both of us will be fine in a few days.  A nurse friend of my wife told her that the local hospital has two floors filled with covid patients!  

Hope you feel better soon. My wife and I got the Pfizer when it originally came out but never got any of the boosters. We eventually caught a dose of Covid a few months ago and I was hit the worst with 2 days of 102 fever. Only thing that I took and seemed to work well for me was 800 mg ibuprofen. Many of my friends have been fully boosted when they all came out and most got sick as well.