IGNORED

Today Ride for last Pics, She is officially For Sale

Skid

Took a few pics today of the ole girl to advertise her for sale.  Anyone that's been around here for a while knows she has been well taken care of the past 13 years I've owned her. Lots and lots of extras.  She has been to a lot of good VentureRider Meet and Eats. I have listed her on this site first. 

IMG_6766.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Motorcycle Mike said:

I didn't know there was such a thing as "I just ride too much each year."

I've always liked your venture, it should sell quickly.

I know the Ventures has lots of miles in them but I feel better traveling with less miles on the clock 

48 minutes ago, Skid said:

I know the Ventures has lots of miles in them but I feel better traveling with less miles on the clock 

Yeah, I'm finding that dealers in general won't work on anything older than 10 years.  Kind of forces you to find a quality small shop or trade/sell.  

4 hours ago, bpate4home said:

Yeah, I'm finding that dealers in general won't work on anything older than 10 years.  Kind of forces you to find a quality small shop or trade/sell.  

That is pretty much so.  I found the Yamaha was getting harder to find parts for and find a mechanic.  That is one reason I went to the ultra classic.   Harleys cost a lot more to maintain but there are lots of aftermarket parts and places that will work on them locally for me 

Edited by Skid