IGNORED

2007 RSV front turn signal bulbs.

Hello Forum.

I'm trying to change my front turn signal bulbs on my trike to LED like the rear are and I need help locating bulbs.  When I took the existing bulb out, I noticed it has 3 small pins on it to lock it in the socket.  I have noticed it before but accepted it was a Yamaha "thing".   Can LEDs be purchased to replace these?  

I have worked on cars since I was a very young man and have never seen this type of bulb used before, so I am interested in learning what the difference is. 

Thank you for your help.

13 hours ago, Steve S said:

Hello Forum.

I'm trying to change my front turn signal bulbs on my trike to LED like the rear are and I need help locating bulbs.  When I took the existing bulb out, I noticed it has 3 small pins on it to lock it in the socket.  I have noticed it before but accepted it was a Yamaha "thing".   Can LEDs be purchased to replace these?  

I have worked on cars since I was a very young man and have never seen this type of bulb used before, so I am interested in learning what the difference is. 

Thank you for your help.

Try Superbright LED. Google them.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Marcarl said:

Try Superbright LED. Google them.

I tried SuperbrightLED and they do not have LEDs with the 3-pin base.  Could the sockets be replaced with 2-pin 1157 sockets and a load resistor be put in the line to make the lights flash properly?

Edited by Steve S