IGNORED

Under the knife again

slowrollwv

God made each one of us and his Love is everlasting .. Rest in God's Love and Grace , Faith brings Hope .. in the Bible , the book of Mathew says God is waiting  for us to come to him and ask for his help and we are to believe that he will help us  

Thanks all for the well wishes. I have a new surgery date of Dec.16 but they want me in Morgantown on the 15 to go over the procedure and some testing. It looks like I will be there for about four days. They have a room set up for the wife at the Ronald McDonald house so that she can be there with me.

On 12/4/2022 at 9:48 AM, slowrollwv said:

Thanks all for the well wishes. I have a new surgery date of Dec.16 but they want me in Morgantown on the 15 to go over the procedure and some testing. It looks like I will be there for about four days. They have a room set up for the wife at the Ronald McDonald house so that she can be there with me.

Prayers Up!

Wishing you and your family a successful operation and a wonderful Holidays with a speedy recovery!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all feeling good enough now to give an update. I had the surgery on Dec 30. Took about 6 hrs. for the surgery and they made five incisions and removed 2/3 of the upper lobe. They let me come home Jan 2. No driving or lifting anything over 10# for 6 weeks and I will need oxygen  at times while I heal.

• Like 3