IGNORED

Under the knife again

slowrollwv

I will be going in for an operation on my right lung on Nov. 8 for cancer surgery. I didn't know anything till I went in for a check up  so I could have eye surgery. The doc didn't like how my breathing sounded so more tests were done. Cat scan showed a small spot on right lung so he ordered a CT scan. It showed a spot about the size of a nickel. The Biopsy was negative but the doc is not convinced of that. I told the Doc that it seemed like 2010 all over again. That is what the Doc told me then.

• Like 1

I'll be thinkin' of you.   Positive thoughts and prayers.    

Whenever I say that, I truly take a minute to think of the person needing help and ask for God's Grace.   Seems like I'm doing that more and more as we're getting older.   

Take care, and get better soon.

• Like 1

Thought I would give an update on the surgery. It was to happen tomorrow but they canceled it as I checked positive for covid on Friday. Now I don't know when it will take place. I told the nurse that they can schedule it for any time they want but the last two weeks of this month I will be in the deer woods and no cell service where i will be. 

• Like 3

Many people keep on trying to get lucky by buying lotto tickets and will spend all they have to do this ... I told folks I had already won the lottery and they asking about how I was spending the money , and I said to them it is not like that ... I said I have had Liver cancer and under went 8 hours of surgery and 4 days of chemo and I am now cancer free .... I call that being cancer free ... winning the lottery , and I thank GOD everyday for the GIFT OF LIFE ... What good would winning the pile of money in the lottery and then to die of cancer ...The best things in life are free ...GOD'S LOVE , FAMILY & FRIENDS ...We should be praying for people suffering from diseases and injury

• Like 3