IGNORED

Asking for orayers

ChiefGunner

Hey Guys, asking for prayers for both my body and financial wherewithal.

Last Thursday was in my work van headed to a job up in the mountains. Had a vehicle in front of me break real hard and signal rather late. I was able to stop about 6ft back without slamming my brakes on and noticed a sticker on the back that said “Please be patient. STUDENT DRIVER”.  I chuckled to myself and said out loud, “Well first thing you need is to learn how to signal sooner.”

There was a lot of oncoming traffic (2 lane rd) so they were waiting for an opening.  About 20 seconds after I’d stopped everything EXPLODED! I had severe chest pains and I know I must’ve been unconscious a couple times because it seemed like EMS was there immediately. Then they were using jaws of life to pry open the door and something else to cut the hinges off and I heard the paramedic saying “Stay with me man! Stay with me!”

I know God had his hand on me because it could’ve been MUCH worse. Hwy Patrol came into my ER room and was surprised at my condition given the vehicle condition.  I have some broken ribs on my left, whiplash, some deep bruising, pain in my middle back and my right leg has “numbness” that comes and goes. The MRI also shows a 4mm herniation on my aorta.

I was hit by an earlier model Chevy Suburban (a tank) doing 60+ in a 45mph. Hwy Patrol gave me the info. There were NO skid marks prior to the impact meaning she (yes she) was distracted and probably on the phone!  The officer cited her distracted driving, excessive speed and failing to stop.  THANK GOD I wasn’t on the bike or I wouldn’t be here!

I need prayer for healing, and prayers for finances. I’m sole breadwinner (business owner) and can’t work. They say 4-6 weeks for ribs. Have parts in my garage for clients jobs and I can’t do the work. Have scheduled monthly contracts with people that I can’t fulfill and concerned they may seek another service provider.  Yes, I’ve got a great Pi attorney.  Funny that it’s the same people leading the Camp Lejune lawsuit. 😁

Throwing up some pics of my wrecked vehicle. Thanks in advance for all your prayers🙏

068B41F3-8586-4714-BF59-EEE1C1395147.jpeg

50D17FF3-AC7D-4336-992F-AC332D8D0BE4.jpeg

49A56F55-9A5D-42D4-9657-A6DACA5BD9AB.jpeg

2FD6A7AA-B995-46EC-BCCD-650B127C60D4.jpeg

D1D85B14-6796-42B7-858A-84CED0D2F8A9.jpeg

0C231ECC-A77B-499A-840D-14CE140E92E6.jpeg

CFF4EFF3-3F5B-478F-96B0-9B57F460DAED.jpeg

92D74E71-A0DA-45C2-B8BF-0B53CA17879A.jpeg

159E1382-7778-4728-AD38-E13F436DB450.jpeg

Edited by ChiefGunner
Spelling errors

Jesus Tony! I'm glad you are here to tell the tale! As hard as it is going to be to understand this, you will get through the monetary part of this! The MOST important part of this is that you are alive Sir, and your job is to get better so you can support your family in the future. It's hard for us "Old Work Horses" to NOT worry about what will become of this or that, it's what makes us "Good Men". Take care of yourself for now, so that you can fulfil your obligations in the future. The customer's that understand, will understand, the ones that won't, won't! I personally am dam glad that you are still here with us, as I am sure that your family is as well. Both Jean and I send Prayers to you and your family through this ordeal, and will pray for a speedy recovery!

Earl and Jean.

• Thanks 1

We are told that all things work together for good to those who love the Lord and Master, Romans 8:28. Presently it is hard to see how your experience plays out in that big plan of His, but He has a plan and will fulfill it. He does listen to us when we talk to Him so your request for us to pray is a good one. We will ask that you will have the patience to endure the pain and loss and that He might be present with you during this time of trial. We will also ask for speedy healing and financial stability.

• Thanks 1