IGNORED

You can help a family for free

Freebird

OK folks.  Here's the thing.  Many of you have met my son Dylan at past maintenance days.    He has let me know that his finance's mom and day have lost their home in. Florida as a result of the hurricane.   They are retired and living on a fixed income and are in. dire need of help.  Alyssa, my son's finance, has set up a Go Fund account to help them and though I have made a donation, I know it's not nearly enough.  So I have been trying to figure out a way to further help.  I know that many of you would help for nothing but I don't want to ask you to do that for a family that none of you know so I've come up with a plan that I hope will raise some money for them.  For each of you that donates at least $10.00, I will add a year to your membership here.  That means that you are actually helping them for free.  If you donate $20.00, I will add two years to your membership.  So this will still cost me money but at least it won't be a lump sum out of my pocket.  So if you wish to help, please go the the following link and make your donation.  This will help them and will, in the long run, not cost you anything.  Sorry but up to two years free membership is all I can afford to offer.  So $10.00 will get you an additional year and $20.00 will get you two years.  You actually save a couple of bucks on your membership dues.  If you choose to donate, just reply  to this message that you have done so and I will add the time to your membership.  If you can help, that would be great.  If not, I totally understand.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-parents-recover-their-home-restore-hope?member=22367435&sharetype=teams&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

3 hours ago, Freebird said:

OK folks.  Here's the thing.  Many of you have met my son Dylan at past maintenance days.    He has let me know that his finance's mom and day have lost their home in. Florida as a result of the hurricane.   They are retired and living on a fixed income and are in. dire need of help.  Alyssa, my son's finance, has set up a Go Fund account to help them and though I have made a donation, I know it's not nearly enough.  So I have been trying to figure out a way to further help.  I know that many of you would help for nothing but I don't want to ask you to do that for a family that none of you know so I've come up with a plan that I hope will raise some money for them.  For each of you that donates at least $10.00, I will add a year to your membership here.  That means that you are actually helping them for free.  If you donate $20.00, I will add two years to your membership.  So this will still cost me money but at least it won't be a lump sum out of my pocket.  So if you wish to help, please go the the following link and make your donation.  This will help them and will, in the long run, not cost you anything.  Sorry but up to two years free membership is all I can afford to offer.  So $10.00 will get you an additional year and $20.00 will get you two years.  You actually save a couple of bucks on your membership dues.  If you choose to donate, just reply  to this message that you have done so and I will add the time to your membership.  If you can help, that would be great.  If not, I totally understand.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-parents-recover-their-home-restore-hope?member=22367435&sharetype=teams&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

Don, Please no credit.  This site is worth more than the $12.00 per year membership. We all do what we can. 

• Like 2

On 9/30/2022 at 6:57 AM, Freebird said:

I made a donation, but do not want the membership discount.  I hope they recover ok.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...