IGNORED

Save thousands $$$ on a new bike.

RDawson

It was time to do something different. OK I finally have some time for something different. In the last few weeks UPS, Fed Ex, and USPS went crazy, they’ve been throwing parts on my porch for some reason. 10” apes, Kuryakyn ISO grips, bosses, weights, and foot pegs, a little rework of the dash, Ciro cup holders, and today my missing seats showed up after touring Texas for a couple weeks. It feels like a whole new bike at a fraction of the cost. D4AB19EE-6EB8-468F-A48D-FCF0BADBE25C.thumb.jpeg.0b4a9533248d51a37bd496ff9672a387.jpeg103206CB-395A-4D06-8F40-F78A233F93BC.thumb.jpeg.006ee27e720f0797ed456dca4a8955ec.jpeg

• Like 4

Extra rise measurement I didn’t check, @WIZ might jump in with that knowledge he gave me the bars. I put a set of Baron’s 1 1/2 risers on too. I stuck with the original brake and clutch hoses but they’re pretty well maxed out without tension on em. Bought a set of RSTD cables on ebay and needed the extra 2” they give. The Kuryakyn pegs I found used and actually mounted them upside down. Rick Butler did my seats, while he had them I installed the risers and did the cassette mods. 
Now time to start on the Time Out trailer. New door seals, all new trim, vinyl wrap should arrive today. New tires and bearings already installed.  (Refer to my “Moron of the day post”). 

Edited by RDawson
  • Like 1