IGNORED

Canada clears the Border

bpate4home

On 9/26/2022 at 1:46 PM, RDawson said:

Good to hear. Where’s the next get together near the border?

On that note where’s Carl been? Ain’t seen anything from him lately. 

Carl's wife took him out camping for 2 weeks and the reception for internet was the pits to say the least. The results came in and it turned out that yours truly was exempt from dealing with all the problems and lack of knowledge that might have been exposed during that time frame. I rested and relaxed and so even was able to avoid @saddlebumfor a time, although he did threaten to interrupt my seclusion, but that never matured. Not that I really expected anything mature from him anyways.

2 minutes ago, Marcarl said:

Carl's wife took him out camping for 2 weeks and the reception for internet was the pits to say the least. The results came in and it turned out that yours truly was exempt from dealing with all the problems and lack of knowledge that might have been exposed during that time frame. I rested and relaxed and so even was able to avoid @saddlebumfor a time, although he did threaten to interrupt my seclusion, but that never matured. Not that I really expected anything mature from him anyways.

Hope y’all had a great time!!!! Was starting to think @cowpuc done grabbed you and took off on one of his disappearances. 

15 hours ago, Marcarl said:

Had every intention of making my way down but it turned out ol saddlebum (I mean young saddlebum) had bigger and more important pots to stir up that weekend.  Plus @Marcarl only gave me a location he failed to mention whether or not there would be pepperettes on site. 

1 hour ago, saddlebum said:

Had every intention of making my way down but it turned out ol saddlebum (I mean young saddlebum) had bigger and more important pots to stir up that weekend.  Plus @Marcarl only gave me a location he failed to mention whether or not there would be pepperettes on site. 

I should have known,,, next time no goodies. Marca did ask me: Ben not coming for his peperettes?

2 hours ago, PastorCurt said:

Pepperettes? What are pepperettes? We don’t have them here in the states, but looking on the internet it seems there is a place for them alongside ice cream as a necessity for a successful motorcycle trip! 

Looks like fancy word for a Slim Jim to me. 🤣🤣🤣