IGNORED

Moron of the day award goes to….

RDawson

ME!!!!!!

I ended up buying the Time Out trailer I asked about last week. Got it cheap so started the upgrades. First thing I do to a used trailer that’s been sitting is fresh bearings. Tore it down, bought bearing kits, cleaned everything, installed races, packed and dropped in bearings and seals. Slid the first hub on and THUNK. TIME Out used 1-1/16 spindles and bearings on a trailer rated for 500lb. I bought 1” kits on the assumption 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ouch whoops! We had our floor drain clog in the laundry room almost a year ago and had to rip out the floor…while installing the new floor we noticed mold when pulling the baseboard and I cut out the drywall with the mold.  Anyway today I went to buy new drywall but failed to measure what thickness I needed.  Good luck on the trailer 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, uncledj said:

Once had a chainsaw apart 3 times to figure why the chain was stuck.....Finally figgered the chain brake was on...DUH !!!

I used to heat my house primarily in a wood stove.  I’ve cleaned up more deadwood and fell more trees than any common man should.  The brake has gotten me Stymied before, but not that bad.