IGNORED

Air suspension

Welcome Elton,

The air ride system on the Venture Royale only operates when the key is in the acc position.

I’m 5’8” with a 30” inseam and this bike is a tad tall for me. I rarely am able to stand flat footed at a stop light. Some years back I heard tell of a member who shaved some padding from the seat to help lower the stand over height.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi and welcome @Elton like @Patmac6075 said the key needs to be in the ACC position to activate the CLASS.  If it still doesn’t work the circuit card likely needs to be re-soldered due to cold and cracked joints.  I to have the short leg problem with a 30” inseam.  The problem with riding without air is it’s a really harsh ride.  The forks bottom out and the rear is like getting hit in the back with a hammer.  I suggest putting in progressive springs up front and alleviate the fork problem.  I’ve heard too about some folks shaving out some foam.  Recently I started wearing boots with a larger sole and that’s helped.

On 10/5/2022 at 12:40 PM, Pasta Burner said:

Hi and welcome @Elton like @Patmac6075 said the key needs to be in the ACC position to activate the CLASS.  If it still doesn’t work the circuit card likely needs to be re-soldered due to cold and cracked joints.  I to have the short leg problem with a 30” inseam.  The problem with riding without air is it’s a really harsh ride.  The forks bottom out and the rear is like getting hit in the back with a hammer.  I suggest putting in progressive springs up front and alleviate the fork problem.  I’ve heard too about some folks shaving out some foam.  Recently I started wearing boots with a larger sole and that’s helped.

I guess that would work if you had a heel/toe shifter .

image.png.ea34e00c6bd99cbd6dda2cb7bd41f9b7.png

• Haha 2