IGNORED

Tires leaking air through the plug

Man this bike is going to kill me! I am almost done with it, got every part that i need. Just waiting for them to arrive on 1st October. 2 hours ago i sat on my 04 midnight Venture because i miss to ride it.(didn’t ride it) And when i got off the bike, i was putting the tent on it, while i was doing it I accidentally hit the wheel plug or whatever u wanna call it (the place where u put air inside the tire the. rim valve i think) and suddenly i hear the noice of an leaking air. I’m fucking tired of fixing the bike all the time, but i am going to get it back on track whatever’s it takes! i need your help guys, i am going to put the video here, can u tell me what is broken here and what part do i need to fix the tire 🛞? Thanks and safe ride to everyone! (Sorry for my english)

Edited by Sandro17

Tire fill valve.  Looks like it is rottten or the wrong one was put in.   They should be replaced whenever the tire is replaced because the rubber deteriorates.   If that is the case, good thing you found it because it could break off while riding causing a sudden blowout.  Take the wheel off, break down the tire bead, cut off the old one, and install new

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, vzuden said:

Tire fill valve.  Looks like it is rottten or the wrong one was put in.   They should be replaced whenever the tire is replaced because the rubber deteriorates.   If that is the case, good thing you found it because it could break off while riding causing a sudden blowout.  Take the wheel off, break down the tire bead, cut off the old one, and install new

Thanks for the response mate, can you tell me how to Find the name of the part i need? much appreciated! Yeah i guess i am lucky to find it before riding the bike. Thanks again mate. 

Edited by Sandro17