IGNORED

1999 Yamaha royal star venture wheel upgrade help

1999 Yamaha royal star venture wheel upgrade help

One picture is of my 1983 Honda bobber I restored last winter and yes I’m on the Honda shadow forum as well the reason this picture is on here is because I am painting my Yamaha venture this color to match. The venture in the picture is mine and the wheels are what I need help with the wheels in that picture are strata liner wheels I need to know if they’ll fit my venture some people say they will some people say they won’t.

I appreciate any help I can get from any of you before I pay $750 for the front and back wheel or if anybody knows of a site we can buy aftermarket chrome wheels for our ventures I’d appreciate that info too. Thanks for any help in advance and from what little I’ve looked on this forum so far you guys rock thanks again

Chopperdavemays 

CB7B386B-A92C-469E-AA47-863DE21A75E7.png

D93D6504-957D-4FB3-A99E-E7A0ECA76C4D.jpeg

8AEF8C21-B8B7-41B5-B7AC-0C2FC3C4FEE9.jpeg

I know that the front wheel will.  Several have done that.  I don't know about the rear wheel though.  I'll say though that sounds like a good price.  Much cheaper than I've seen them if they are new.  I looked for the front wheel only but the only ones I found were on Ebay and they wouldn't sell just the front.

I was able to get my Stratoliner front wheel & floating chrome S rotors back in '14 for under $200 used off eBay (add a tire and wheel bearings to that cost).  I think $750 is a bit steep for used.  The REAR wheel does not fit the Ventures, we're shaft drive and the other Star bikes are belt drive.