IGNORED

Tape deck?? What tape deck?

RDawson

3 hours ago, uncledj said:

Nice job.....I've thought about giving it up, but I've had the same Molly Hatchet tape in it for 8 or 10 years now.....Still love remembering that it's in there and playing "Dreams I'll never see"....Great song.

I actually gutted mine a few years ago. I just cut it enough to install a USB plug set, the rest of the original faceplate was there and looked pretty butchered. Decided to make it look somewhat respectable instead of a hack job. 

2 minutes ago, Pasta Burner said:

Nice install!  Looks really clean.  I still use my tape deck to stream my music.

I went with a Bluetooth receiver in the fairing when IPhone did away with the earphone jack,  then changed to a Bluestreak a couple years ago. 

7 minutes ago, RDawson said:

I went with a Bluetooth receiver in the fairing when IPhone did away with the earphone jack,  then changed to a Bluestreak a couple years ago. 

I’ve been using a Bluetooth to cassette tape.  Works Amazing for what it cost.  The only thing I need to rig up is being able to charge it while using it. The port is on the side rather than the back.

3 minutes ago, Pasta Burner said:

I’ve been using a Bluetooth to cassette tape.  Works Amazing for what it cost.  The only thing I need to rig up is being able to charge it while using it. The port is on the side rather than the back.

That’s why I used one like this, didn’t want to deal with dead batteries in the receiver or phone. I changed to the bluestreak to integrate phone calls into the system. It was $10 back then  4A43C25F-52BB-48A8-81D6-CDB9AEAA6411.thumb.png.cc9a3ee3a205fd95a123bdb2994bd354.png

• Thanks 1