IGNORED

Now I'm Really Mad!

luvmy40

On 9/11/2022 at 8:22 PM, circa1968 said:

Just throw in the towel and move to Cali.  At least we have (mostly) good weather.  I need someone to keep me company out here.

BTW: I do get to visit Irvine, CA every once in a while for work. You can come to Houston too.  Weather is good here too.  Just hot in the summer and much better than 'the North' because we can still ride year round. LOL. That Darn snow is one reason I moved.  Hated shoveling 6" of partly cloudy. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bpate4home said:

BTW: I do get to visit Irvine, CA every once in a while for work. You can come to Houston too.  Weather is good here too.  Just hot in the summer and much better than 'the North' because we can still ride year round. LOL. That Darn snow is one reason I moved.  Hated shoveling 6" of partly cloudy. 

Quite tempting, but my heart will always be in the midwest.  Crappy weather and all.  But, way back when Cali was a great state to live in, I married a Cali girl....

On 9/11/2022 at 4:59 PM, luvmy40 said:

HBO has turned Tom Swift into a Gay, Woke Snowflake who hates his father.

Seriously?!!!!

That's it. The world as I know it is gone.

Up is down.

Black is white.

Cats and Dogs living together.

It's the end of days!!!!

But, is he pregnant yet?  Apparently that's a thing now too.  I'm probably venturing (no pun intended) into trouble land here..

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, circa1968 said:

Quite tempting, but my heart will always be in the midwest.  Crappy weather and all.  But, way back when Cali was a great state to live in, I married a Cali girl....

Originally from Northern Ohio and I love the Appalachians for pretty much anything, especially riding. But the snow and cold I can do without now. That super slushy stuff, just nasty. 

• Like 1

On 9/11/2022 at 6:59 PM, luvmy40 said:

Seriously?!!!!

Up is down.

Black is white.

It's the end of days!!!!

I agree with you on that one ...I the world in general has gone upside down , self respect , and others is gone ...It seems like unless their cell says it is okay everyone is lost ...Here in Manitoba , Canada we can see the civilization dumping their minds into media trash can

• Like 1

On 9/11/2022 at 7:59 PM, luvmy40 said:

Seriously?!!!!

Up is down.

Black is white.

It's the end of days!!!!

On 9/14/2022 at 8:45 AM, bpate4home said:

Originally from Northern Ohio and I love the Appalachians for pretty much anything, especially riding. But the snow and cold I can do without now. That super slushy stuff, just nasty. 

Yeh slushy winters suck!!!

I miss the good old days when winter was winter (nice dry cold and snow stayed snow instead of turning to slush) spring was spring summer was summer and fall was fall.

When men where men women were women (tom boys allowed) and children where children. When adults determined right from wrong versus the  me/me youth of today. When relationships developed into a Mom a Dad and several wholesome children raised by their natural or adoptive parents instead  going from birth to day care, to school at age three. kids need to be kids for at least the younger  part of their lives instead of being turned into instant little adults (even pups and colts get time play and kick their heels). They need to see more of their parents than their nursemaids.

I miss the when sticks and stones may have broke your bones but words never hurt you. When arguments where settled with bare fists in 15 minutes behind a building or bar and the outcome signed off with a hand shake and a shared beer or 2 or 3 or 4 ....... Instead of spending half your life in a lawyers chair sometimes for years while they sucked back on your life savings put you in a state of anxiety resulting in alcohol and drug over indulgence. Weekly visits to a shrink (more of your life savings gone). But apparently we are now more civilized....... :confused07:

Just My Humble Opinion......:confused24:... 

Someone once said Life was more fun being 20 in the 70's than being 70 in the 20's 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Pasta Burner said:

it’s gone too far.  Like a freight train without brakes.  It’s all going to end in a fiery crash.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/air-force-academy-tells-cadets-162345649.html

My wife read me that news story yesterday... All I could do was laugh...  Then I called her my "Spousal Unit"..... Lucky for me I can run faster then she can throw things.....lol

• Haha 1