IGNORED

September 24th-25th we will be riding

OrlinEngh

Anyone that wants to join in is welcome. There is a few Venture riders coming. And staying here at our place with their campers. If the cool nights don't bother you bring a tent or camper there is plenty of space.

We will be riding Friday and Saturday, We will head out of our place at 9:00 ride untill lunch and then finish up the afternoon with a ride and back here to cookout and set around a fire and visit.

I will be putting the rides together this week and next.

As far as I know all of the motels are booked for that weekend. There maybe some local cabins or bed and breakfast places available.

If you want to come we are 6 miles East on Hwy 56 Viroqua Wi.

Orlin

• Like 1

Tip and I are thinking about catching the Buffalo roundup in South Dakota while heading west to visit the kids in California and the roundup is usually in a similar time frame as your ride/meet/greet/adVenture/camp fire/eating contest/telling stories time at your place Or. Due to health issues no plans are written in stone yet but if everything lines up we will stop and camp in Trooper (our Ioniq hybrid mini-mtr-home) and enjoy some refreshing catching up with all you lop eared varmints.  Please keep us all posted as you proceed with the planning for another one of your most excellent outings my friend and I will continue to follow this thread. Love you guys!! Puc,,, and Tweeks n Trooper and of course Tip! 

• Like 2

On 9/7/2022 at 3:04 PM, cowpuc said:

Tip and I are thinking about catching the Buffalo roundup in South Dakota while heading west to visit the kids in California and the roundup is usually in a similar time frame as your ride/meet/greet/adVenture/camp fire/eating contest/telling stories time at your place Or. Due to health issues no plans are written in stone yet but if everything lines up we will stop and camp in Trooper (our Ioniq hybrid mini-mtr-home) and enjoy some refreshing catching up with all you lop eared varmints.  Please keep us all posted as you proceed with the planning for another one of your most excellent outings my friend and I will continue to follow this thread. Love you guys!! Puc,,, and Tweeks n Trooper and of course Tip! 

Hope you Tip and Trooper can make it. And we can catch up. It's been to long.