IGNORED

FINALLY!!!!

RDawson

Weird how that works.   Whenever I see a bunch of sockets at a flea market or such...I sit there and go through it trying to find (quality) 10mm sockets.    Must go to that same dimension where all the missing socks go.    I'm missing some 12mm as well.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, RDawson said:

A fix for all those missing 10mm’s. Ole Harbor Freight figured it out. 178161E0-2152-487F-98C3-88FFBECD0DF9.thumb.jpeg.fd6b65aad73afa90aa72588d660c872b.jpeg

I had to go to Harbor Freight today to pick up a couple tools for a stairlift install tomorrow.  I actually picked up that set while I was there.  I figure that will get me by for about a month.  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 9/6/2022 at 3:20 PM, uncledj said:

Weird how that works.   Whenever I see a bunch of sockets at a flea market or such...I sit there and go through it trying to find (quality) 10mm sockets.    Must go to that same dimension where all the missing socks go.    I'm missing some 12mm as well.

12mm too Unc!! that is EXACTLY where my mind went when I read the lead into this much needed thread!! Another one would be an 18mm plug socket.. Rare as hens teeth just when you need em the most! Thin wall, 1/4 drive, 6 point, deep well with opening deep enough in the bottom for the top of the plug.. Give me a 6 pack please,, and a nice Cuban Cigar to boot LOL

2 hours ago, saddlebum said:

My garage has second dimension and someone from that dimension keeps borrowing my 10 and 12mm sockets. Sometimes they will return them and I find them laying on my work bench as if they never left and other times they just don't return them. 

Yah!! I have wrenched with you at times. I understand your explanation, but doubt the reasoning.

My tools and tool box were bought in 1965 when I started to work for GM and have added metric wrenches ...It still needs everything put back in its place every so often and it seems that if I don't everything back in its place the size I need is always hard to find ...All the handy tool holders only work if I put everything back into the right place