IGNORED

Forgive me, for I have sinned

Skid

14 hours ago, BadCatClassics said:

It's all mom Yamaha's fault. This site will soon be Venture Rider's on Harley Davidsons......

I don't know if I'd bite on a Harley.  Every time I've been on a ride with one were either end up push starting it or sitting in a bar waiting on a tow truck. LMAO

• Haha 1

Personally I love the 1st gens  and unless i have no other choice I am more than happy to remain a true venture rider in the old sense. But as we all know this group is so much more than just the bikes we ride and I love that about Venture riders. So lets bring it in :bighug:

Edited by saddlebum
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, saddlebum said:

Because it's black instead of blue he would say it was too slow.

and he would top that off with "that thing is Hardley Ableson" LOL... Dang I miss DanL'! Hey Skid,, my neighbor just bought a new HD Milwakee 8 114inch Fatbob.. GORGEOUS BIKE! After breaking it in his first stop was down here to my home to see if I "wanted to run em". Of course, Tweeks with her little 74 inch V-4 and I obliged him. It was not good and neighbor aint spoke to me since LOL. With Dan and his smiling face bragging about blowing past another Harley I figured I better toss that out there :) .  THAT is a gorgeous machine Skid!!! CONGRATS!! 

• Like 1