IGNORED

Bike Stand

A little DIY. I ordered a air/hydrulic table to play with the my new toy and just couldnt wait for it to come in so I made me a temp stand to keep it up right for oilchanges and such. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this idea but it did work well. Wife was able to sit on it and help bleed the front brakes. Added a rachet strap and 2 eye bolts around the forks just in case. Hope this helps someone.

IMG_4528.JPG

IMG_4529.JPG

Carbon_One (Larry) used to make an adapter to lift the bike.  Some have used hockey pucks and use an ATV lift (pads minimum 13"...longer is "safer") to get the bike off the ground.  The adapter Larry made also came with legs which is great for Winter storage or when working on the bike.

10 hours ago, saddlebum said:

Nice use of space 👌 

Nice use of space 👌 

Shop was too small when I built it. Wife pointed out the other day some stuff on the shelves has been there for at least 10 years and I told her as soon as I can it I'll need it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, John Boat said:

Nice use of space 👌 

Shop was too small when I built it. Wife pointed out the other day some stuff on the shelves has been there for at least 10 years and I told her as soon as I can it I'll need it.

But of course its not like the wife's clutter which will never see daylight again. Our stuff may be needed some day.