IGNORED

Anyone looking for First Gen Parts etc...?

Skid

I have been contacted by Late Yammer Dan's son about selling the Yamaha parts.  (mostly First Gen) And if I would know if anyone would be interested. I can put you in contact with him. He did state that he may be willing to sell of the complete bikes. As we all know, Yammer had a large amount of First Gen parts and a complete '99 Second Gen. I was just asked if I knew anyone that may be interested.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, cowpuc said:

ahhh ohhh,,, look out world,, Corporal Newkirk is retired and got the bug!! LOL 

Don’t know what’s there after the accident but I don’t have a parts bike. Having Yammer parts Is history. 😄😄😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RDawson said:

Don’t know what’s there after the accident but I don’t have a parts bike. Having Yammer parts Is history. 😄😄😄

and if you can get DanL's son to toss in any left over Tent Poles in on the deal you will REALLY have some historic fire side chat material Ronnie LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, BlueSky said:

If you are concerned about it, stick a tygon tube down the fill hole and syphon a little out.  Or use one of those hand held mity vacs if you have one.  I used a long tygon tube to syphon trans fluid out of my car when the dealer overfilled it.  It was easy to do.  My car has as dipstick tube, no dipstick came with it but it still had the tube.  Of course the after market came through for me with a dipstick.  

2 hours ago, BlueSky said:

Yeah, Puc has enough worn out MK I's that he could supply most anything I bet.. 

True that!!! Wearing out 6 of them since 1987 and keeping the left overs for parts DOES have its advantages LOL.. Of course, having a wife like Tippy helps too cause she has put up with A LOT thru the years! 

On 8/3/2022 at 9:07 PM, Skid said:

I have been contacted by Late Yammer Dan's son about selling the Yamaha parts.  (mostly First Gen) And if I would know if anyone would be interested. I can put you in contact with him. He did state that he may be willing to sell of the complete bikes. As we all know, Yammer had a large amount of First Gen parts and a complete '99 Second Gen. I was just asked if I knew anyone that may be interested.  

I need a breather box and pipes 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...