IGNORED

The last fire is out.

RDawson

Congrats!!! Welcome to the group! Also like @Freebird said about finding time good luck!!!  Seems on my part that kids and wife seem to think that I am more available than ever!!So leaves less time to do things I figured I would be able to get done for me    like RIDDING  which I try to do when I can!!  Also news about all the crashes involving bikes and autos has the wife concerned altho I think she knows how attentive I am and I am also always on the defensive!!!  Just yesterday news said there were 12 crashes last year and there have been more this summer alone and were 75 percent deemed rider's fault which doesn't help for insurance cost!

• Thanks 1

Hey Ronnie,

Both Jean and I wanted to convey Congratulations on making it to retirement! These days, just making it is a full time job! Personally, my stress level has dropped greatly. I hope this happens for you as well. Welcome to the "Club"!

Earl and Jean. 

• Thanks 1

Congratulations! Good luck on the retired old fart club... I actually do more physical labor now than when I worked.  (retired senior computer systems analyst).  Hopefully when I sell the park I can slow down (so I can really spoil the Grandkids).

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, PastorCurt said:

Congratulations! Now you can ride longer and farther without work constraints! Enjoy your time! BTW, we were in your neck of the woods visiting my brother in mayfield!

Next time around holler at me and we’ll grab a cup of coffee. 

• Like 1

So does that mean you have new tires? are tired again? or asking to start a thread on tires for another round of discussion. Maybe you should get some sleep, you can get tired if you don't sleep enough,, but you'll find that out soon enough. If you mean you don't have to go to your place of employment anymore then don't be thinking that you won't have work to do. Have a great time trying to get in some R&R in-between all the new projects. Please update us in 6 months.

Congrats.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RDawson said:

Sitting here listening to my shift fighting a bad one. Doesn’t feel quite right, not being there to direct the fight and keep em safe. Guess they did it before me and will keep doing it without me. 

Kind of hard to let go though,, isn't it. It'll come, slowly but surely,, until you run into another happening.