IGNORED

Two new to us Trikes

1BigDog

13 minutes ago, djh3 said:

Man if its on a weekend give me a shout. WE recently moved up this way. We are just south of St Augustine. We ran down to Ormond Sunday for breakfast.

Wow, you left Sebring! I usually run down to Vilano Beach and sit on the pier. 

24 minutes ago, Joe in WV said:

Good to know.   My daughter lives close to where  295 crosses over the  I95 in Jacksonville on the southern side.  Hoping to get down later this summer.

I’m not too far from the Dames Point bridge. My daughter lives in Nocatee not too far where your talking about. Do I smell a mini meet and eat brewing? 

Hey Jeff,

If you two have "Puppies" from that meet up, I sure would like one!! That's a great looking pair of scoots! Tell the truth, did either of you accidently get on the wrong bike during your meet?!?! All kiddin' aside, what a wonderful way to spend an afternoon. It must be great to get out and "stretch your legs" after the lockdown. My hat's off to ya'!

Earl

1 hour ago, skydoc_17 said:

Hey Jeff,

If you two have "Puppies" from that meet up, I sure would like one!! That's a great looking pair of scoots! Tell the truth, did either of you accidently get on the wrong bike during your meet?!?! All kiddin' aside, what a wonderful way to spend an afternoon. It must be great to get out and "stretch your legs" after the lockdown. My hat's off to ya'!

Earl

Only one is mine......Bought mine 2 months ago up in SC and the other one popped up in South Florida shortly after so my friend and I went down there to get his.  Kens trike belonged to EDS and I believe he has one of your clutch kits in it. As far as the puppies go...see below

17165777-3CD4-497E-B316-A56F085E182F.jpeg

7 hours ago, 1BigDog said:

I’m not too far from the Dames Point bridge. My daughter lives in Nocatee not too far where your talking about. Do I smell a mini meet and eat brewing? 

Absolutely!   It's only 12.1 miles from her house, and I do like to eat...LOL.  The good eateries in that neck of the woods are: Clarks fish camp and Julington Creek Fish Camp.

or if heading down A1A towards St. Augustine just past Vilano Beach is Cap's On the Water.