Jump to content

Southern Ontario meet for coffee and/or ice cream?


XV1100SE
 Share

Recommended Posts

Okay - Friday July 15th at the Tim Horton's (Rest Acres Rd/highway 24) at 1pm.  Good size parking lot to meet, then go for ice cream.  Ride possible (if Carl leads...he may be out of practice though and forget about doing a u-turn....or he might do more than the obligatory one u-turn).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ll try and make it as well. Leave from work and go directly there from Oakville. Would like to meet all of you. Did I tell you I love ice cream? 😀 I may bring a friend who has a Goldwing as that Tim Hortons is his hangout. 

Mark

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Been a while since I have been on the VR site and it feels good to be posting again and even better to join you all on Friday, which is my current plan. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just so none of us gets confuzedicated. The Timmes indicated is on the south side of Paris, on Rest Acres Road. I said this because there is a Timmies on the east side of Paris as well as one on the northend as well. They are all conveniently located just as you come into town so one could possibly be confused for another.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Marcarl said:

Just so none of us gets confuzedicated. The Timmes indicated is on the south side of Paris, on Rest Acres Road. I said this because there is a Timmies on the east side of Paris as well as one on the northend as well. They are all conveniently located just as you come into town so one could possibly be confused for another.

Carl....just so you know....it is the one closest to your place.  Hate to see you have to do a u-turn to go the the correct one.

Anyone taking the 403....get off on Rest Acres Road heading North.  Timmies will be on the left as you are coming into town.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, XV1100SE said:

Carl....just so you know....it is the one closest to your place.  Hate to see you have to do a u-turn to go the the correct one.

Anyone taking the 403....get off on Rest Acres Road heading North.  Timmies will be on the left as you are coming into town.

Now all you got to do is explain to Carl @Marcarl were his place is and he will be all set.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, saddlebum said:

Now all you got to do is explain to Carl @Marcarl were his place is and he will be all set.

Got lost yesterday getting home, pulled into the drive and somebody had moved our house, went in to check on what happened and got a surprise, thye changed my wife as well, so I went for a nap to figure things out. Couch was comfortable enough,,, haven't woke up yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Marcarl said:

Got lost yesterday getting home, pulled into the drive and somebody had moved our house, went in to check on what happened and got a surprise, thye changed my wife as well, so I went for a nap to figure things out. Couch was comfortable enough,,, haven't woke up yet.

You sure do not look like Goldilocks. You must be her great great grandfather

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/13/2022 at 9:39 AM, Gary N. said:

Since I have a ways to drive, I'll probably get there a little early and have a bite to eat.

Gary, you are welcome to stay at my house in Grimsby so you don't have a long drive home

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dogman said:

Gary, you are welcome to stay at my house in Grimsby so you don't have a long drive home

Thanks Dave, but I've already made plans to stay at my son's place in Belmont.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, dogman said:

I just caught a bit on the radio that the 403 is closed both directions near Brantford, I thought i heard.  Is Rest Acres before or after Brantford?

After Brantford. Take HWY 99 / Governors Road right into  Paris, nicer road and just as quick

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Marcarl said:

After Brantford. Take HWY 99 / Governors Road right into  Paris, nicer road and just as quick

Gonna be backed up to the Linc I bet. Take QEW to 403 to 6 North to 5 to Paris.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...