IGNORED

Southern Ontario meet for coffee and/or ice cream?

XV1100SE

It was a great time for all that attended.Many laughs were had and memories rekindled.Long time friends  were re united and new members introduced.Thanks Don for this suggestion for a gathering.Everyone have a safe riding season wherever you are.Our gathering was in the beautiful town of  Paris,Southern Ontario Canada.

20220715_124928.jpg

20220715_124943.jpg

20 hours ago, XV1100SE said:

I'm open to a "do over" for those that missed it.  Saturday August 6th is open for me.

Post (weekend) dates you are available and we'll go with the majority.

As far as I can tell at this point I too am good for that date.

I could be back from vacation at that time,, oh wait,,,, I'm on permanent vacation,,,,, OK, I could be back from holidays by that time,,,,,,, Oh crap,, I am on holidays already,,,, so what am I doing? Not sure yet, I'll let you know for sure on the 7th.

I could be back from vacation at that time,, oh wait,,,, I'm on permanent vacation,,,,, OK, I could be back from holidays by that time,,,,,,, Oh crap,, I am on holidays already,,,, so what am I doing? Not sure yet, I'll let you know for sure on the 7th.

I am with @Marcarl  Will be checking with my travel agent(Phantom Wife)

9 hours ago, sleepy2 said:

I am with @Marcarl  Will be checking with my travel agent(Phantom Wife)

Y'all talking permanent vacation are making me anxious, guess I gotta be patient for 10 more days.😜

• Like 2

On 7/19/2022 at 9:49 PM, RDawson said:

Y'all talking permanent vacation are making me anxious, guess I gotta be patient for 10 more days.😜

10 Days!  How exciting and awesome for you. Real living is days away.  CONGRATULATIONS

Hi all: it was great to meet everyone for the first time. Had some good conversations with @paysaw, @dogman, @Evan and thanks to @Marcarl for the warm welcome and @XV1100SE or organizing. We’re on vacation this week and won’t be home until next Sunday sorry unfortunately will miss the next event but look forward to the next time. Enjoy the ride…. and the ice cream.

Mark

23 hours ago, DonnyRudeDude said:

Hi all: it was great to meet everyone for the first time. Had some good conversations with @paysaw, @dogman, @Evan and thanks to @Marcarl for the warm welcome and @XV1100SE or organizing. We’re on vacation this week and won’t be home until next Sunday sorry unfortunately will miss the next event but look forward to the next time. Enjoy the ride…. and the ice cream.

Mark

It was nice to meet you too Mark