IGNORED

Southern Ontario meet for coffee and/or ice cream?

XV1100SE

Okay - Friday July 15th at the Tim Horton's (Rest Acres Rd/highway 24) at 1pm.  Good size parking lot to meet, then go for ice cream.  Ride possible (if Carl leads...he may be out of practice though and forget about doing a u-turn....or he might do more than the obligatory one u-turn).

• Like 1

Just so none of us gets confuzedicated. The Timmes indicated is on the south side of Paris, on Rest Acres Road. I said this because there is a Timmies on the east side of Paris as well as one on the northend as well. They are all conveniently located just as you come into town so one could possibly be confused for another.

34 minutes ago, Marcarl said:

Just so none of us gets confuzedicated. The Timmes indicated is on the south side of Paris, on Rest Acres Road. I said this because there is a Timmies on the east side of Paris as well as one on the northend as well. They are all conveniently located just as you come into town so one could possibly be confused for another.

Carl....just so you know....it is the one closest to your place.  Hate to see you have to do a u-turn to go the the correct one.

Anyone taking the 403....get off on Rest Acres Road heading North.  Timmies will be on the left as you are coming into town.

2 hours ago, XV1100SE said:

Carl....just so you know....it is the one closest to your place.  Hate to see you have to do a u-turn to go the the correct one.

Anyone taking the 403....get off on Rest Acres Road heading North.  Timmies will be on the left as you are coming into town.

Now all you got to do is explain to Carl @Marcarl were his place is and he will be all set.

6 hours ago, saddlebum said:

Now all you got to do is explain to Carl @Marcarl were his place is and he will be all set.

Got lost yesterday getting home, pulled into the drive and somebody had moved our house, went in to check on what happened and got a surprise, thye changed my wife as well, so I went for a nap to figure things out. Couch was comfortable enough,,, haven't woke up yet.

4 hours ago, Marcarl said:

Got lost yesterday getting home, pulled into the drive and somebody had moved our house, went in to check on what happened and got a surprise, thye changed my wife as well, so I went for a nap to figure things out. Couch was comfortable enough,,, haven't woke up yet.

You sure do not look like Goldilocks. You must be her great great grandfather

On 7/13/2022 at 9:39 AM, Gary N. said:

Since I have a ways to drive, I'll probably get there a little early and have a bite to eat.

Gary, you are welcome to stay at my house in Grimsby so you don't have a long drive home

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dogman said:

I just caught a bit on the radio that the 403 is closed both directions near Brantford, I thought i heard.  Is Rest Acres before or after Brantford?

After Brantford. Take HWY 99 / Governors Road right into  Paris, nicer road and just as quick