IGNORED

Southern Ontario meet for coffee and/or ice cream?

XV1100SE

Been a while since the area members got together and was wondering if anyone would be interested in meeting up.

I'm off work now until July 24th and fairly flexible on dates (other than the 11th,12th and 16th).  Any one interested in a central meeting point for coffee/ice cream?  Thinking Paris is still central and there is a Tim Hortons and ice cream stand close to each other.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Marcarl said:

I would be up for that, maybe also @saddlebum@paysaw@sleepy2@Evan@stickhandle2@dogman@chabicheka and any other VentureRiders. Come find out who is called what.

I would be up for that as well. Hopefully my MC will be up and running in the next couple days (she won't be pretty though). I am currently on vacation as well returning to the grind on the 18th so until then I too am flexible. After that I would only be available on the weekends. ( unless I can wangle additional vacation time LOL)

Edited by saddlebum

I'm the one that suggested this....but not available on the 16th....or the 23rd.  Was thinking a weekday would work.  Weather looks good for the 14th and 15th. 

Who would be interested in meeting in Paris on the 14th or 15th early afternoon?  I'm open for both these days so majority on these two days settles it.