IGNORED

Passed On Today

dogman

16 minutes ago, dogman said:

It is with mixed emotions that I passed my motor bike on to my son today.  Like me, he is not a wrench so I am encouraging him to join VR, for knowledge and camaraderie.

I know the feeling brother,, this getting older is not for whimps.. Please tell your son to take er easy for a spell if he is a new rider and to enjoy the blessings of having/owning his dads bike. Many many many miles of good, safe fun to you young man! Look forward to having him join the site. We will take good care of him Dave! Puc

Thanks Steve.  He did take over my Virago when I bought the Venture, but it was a lower bike and he is a little shorter then I am so he doesn't get his feet flat on the ground while on the Venture

9 hours ago, dogman said:

Thanks Steve.  He did take over my Virago when I bought the Venture, but it was a lower bike and he is a little shorter then I am so he doesn't get his feet flat on the ground while on the Venture

He could either wear a thicker soled shoe or maybe lower the bike some. Both ideas work well.

11 hours ago, dogman said:

Ha!  I know that feeling all too well!  I have a 30” inseam and just teeter.  I’ve been meaning to try boots, I have a couple pair of Docs just collecting dust.