IGNORED

A song for my Mom, a song for YOU

cowpuc

My mom is in very rough shape. She is being cared for by one of my sisters down in Ohio (PRAISE GOD FOR LITTLE SISTERS!) instead of suffering through the nightmare of a nursing home. While Tip and I were out getting some fresh air time on our E-bikes recently I was riding along singing praises to God for all He does for us and He spoke to my heart to use evil Youtube for some good for a change and record some songs for my Mom to watch. I followed God's directive and got a real positive note from my little sister that my Mom really enjoyed watching it and to please continue so I am doing my best to oblige her. This morning God spoke to my heart again about putting this one on VR, maybe because some of you are going thru some rough times too. If so and if even one of you get some air under your wings because God REALLY does still send his love on the "Wings of a Dove" than I reckon I did something right for a change. Puc

P.S., if you are one of our lop eared praying VR member varmints if you get a second please pray for Puc's mom. THANKS

Edited by cowpuc
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, saddlebum said:

Prayers for Your Mom Puc. BTW I have always loved that song. Coming from you I am sure your Mother feels it in an extra special way.

Thank you for the prayers up to you Ben and all others too. @saddlebum, check this out, my sister in Ohio just sent this to me :) Thats my Mom trying to sing with me.. God is good! Thank you for your kind words Ben535603195_imagejpeg_0003(1).thumb.jpg.1c3ad743110e711c715136f46d0d8fe4.jpg

• Like 3

Watching a parent age and need help with the simple necessities of life is a very difficult thing that many of us go through.   

I'm sure your mom knows how much you love her and your video affirms it.

I've a pretty good idea of what you're going through, and know that I mean it when I say "Thoughts and prayers are with you all".

Take Care, my friend.

• Thanks 1

God knows our each and every pain . Thoughts and prayers go with you at this time  .  In the book of Matthew Jesus says we should ask him for help ..We are to believe that our prayers will answered ...Faith brings hope ...There is a old gospel song that goes ..This World is Not my Home , I am just passing through .

• Thanks 1

Years ago, back in 51 or 52, we had just immigrated from Holland. We lived in a small house with 8 of us, house that maybe today 2 people would find too small and Mom was very lonely for her family. It was Christmas eve. Somewhere during the night she woke up to a sound in the bedroom next to hers, she woke up my dad as well to listen to their youngest singing Ere zij God (Glory to God). She says he sang it all the way through and it totally blessed her and dad. She says it was the best Christmas she ever had. No presents but lots of Presence. I don't remember any of it, other than what she told me.

Yes! Sons can bless their mothers in many ways, I'm glad you could bless her in such a manner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/29/2022 at 8:21 PM, ragtop69gs said:

Wonderful song Puc .  Knee mail sent for mom and you my friend.

Thanks Raggie, GREATLY appreciate the knee mail my brother! Here is the one I did this morning for her. You and I being Patriots I thought you might enjoy this one too..