IGNORED

Not Really new. Just returning after a few years

Sorry that I went away for so long. I stopped riding and sold one of my bikes. I still have my Feb 1984 bike. 

Venturefar, sorry I did not return you call for several years. You called me right after I just got in a car crash and I kept forgetting to call you back. Just found your message when I was going through voicemails. 

Puc, how has it been brother. I hope all is well and that your health concerns are out of the way for a while. 

Anyone else I met at the Dales OR. Several years ago, sorry I ghosted for so long. I am going to get my 84 back on the road soon. If you are in the Vegas area, hit me up to ride. 

• Like 1

Welcome back. I am glad you back. Now I just need to come back to the forum more often. I have been writing gear, part and motorcycle reviews for ultimateMotorcycling.com 

got a 2021 Yamaha Tenere 700 from Yamaha to review and then purchased it from them. It is a perfect bike to explore the forest roads of Oregon and Washington where I now live.  I crashed it a few weeks ago on a forest road. A quad turned into me. That put me back in my Venture. It is soooo comfortable. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CMCOFFEY said:

Sorry that I went away for so long. I stopped riding and sold one of my bikes. I still have my Feb 1984 bike. 

Venturefar, sorry I did not return you call for several years. You called me right after I just got in a car crash and I kept forgetting to call you back. Just found your message when I was going through voicemails. 

Puc, how has it been brother. I hope all is well and that your health concerns are out of the way for a while. 

Anyone else I met at the Dales OR. Several years ago, sorry I ghosted for so long. I am going to get my 84 back on the road soon. If you are in the Vegas area, hit me up to ride. 

MY OH MY!! Miracles happen in the strangest of places,, fancy meeting you here! HI YA Tech Sargent Coffey (or is it General Coffey now?), its been farrrr to long my precious brother! @CMCOFFEY, Chris, how you been? Well I hope GREAT, and the family too! Tips sitting here as I type this and says HOWDY and sends her love too. I am in it for the long haul in recovery, the Doc who pulled the tumor and other parts n pieces said 5 years before I would start feeling any sort of normal (huh, normal? well that certainly wouldn't be normal lol) and he werent to far off. I am at about 65% but that is a major improvement so I really can't complain. Matter of fact, I praise God! Fixing the 84 and sold Exodus? You need any advice on the 84 fixing jump in the Water Hole head 1st and pick away my friend. I gotta a little brain fluid left (I lost some thru a leak in my nose, really, I did,,,, weird huh?) but what I got left is yours for the taking, glad to help anyway I can. PLUS, there are still quite a few 1st Gen guru's hanging around VR that I know can bail us both out if/when we need em! Tweeksis is wearing the "Nellis" sticker and flight tag you gave us for Tweeks. I moved alll my stickers over again when we had to move on to our 6th, and looks like final 1st Gen. Like her sister, she LOVES those reminders of great times brother as do Tip and I! WELCOME BACK and here are a couple video reminders of those precious memories God allowed us to all make together! Love you Coff! Puc

• Like 1

10 hours ago, VentureFar said:

Welcome back. I am glad you back. Now I just need to come back to the forum more often. I have been writing gear, part and motorcycle reviews for ultimateMotorcycling.com 

got a 2021 Yamaha Tenere 700 from Yamaha to review and then purchased it from them. It is a perfect bike to explore the forest roads of Oregon and Washington where I now live.  I crashed it a few weeks ago on a forest road. A quad turned into me. That put me back in my Venture. It is soooo comfortable. 

MY MY MY MY MY MY MY!! Look @CMCOFFEY,,, a double dipper of a miracle!! HI YA @VentureFar! Been a while since hanging with you too (I can see that great big gorgeous brotherly love filled smile and hear your laughter as you say,,, COME ON MY BROTHER, I SPOKE TO YOU THIS MORNING ON THE PHONE lol).. Hot diggity dog us ol desert rats is coming back together!! LIFE IS GOOD, LIFE IS A BLESSING! Hey Neil, Tweeks "Whip Cord" is hanging on Tweeksis's back side too and still LOVED beyond words my brother! Hope all is well on your end and will definitely give you a shout when we head that a way! Love ya! Puc

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...