IGNORED

A Little Accident

Freebird

I knew that it wasn't going to be easy to replace the truck but it's probably worse than I thought.  I've searched a 200 mile radius and no luck.  I'm being told that it will likely be 5 to 8 months before I can get what I want.

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Freebird said:

I knew that it wasn't going to be easy to replace the truck but it's probably worse than I thought.  I've searched a 200 mile radius and no luck.  I'm being told that it will likely be 5 to 8 months before I can get what I want.

Trucks are crazy right now, luckily I found mine close by last spring. We went all the way to St. Louis a few months ago to get the wife's Jeep. Now I'm looking for a small car for my oldest since we moved her so far away from home. Her's went into limp mode for a few miles on the way to Florida with no warning lights set, it's a 2012 Nissan with 140k on it and I'm getting a little worried about it. Everything I'm seeing is 2500-3000 above MSRP. Used prices are just insane.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RDawson said:

Trucks are crazy right now, luckily I found mine close by last spring. We went all the way to St. Louis a few months ago to get the wife's Jeep. Now I'm looking for a small car for my oldest since we moved her so far away from home. Her's went into limp mode for a few miles on the way to Florida with no warning lights set, it's a 2012 Nissan with 140k on it and I'm getting a little worried about it. Everything I'm seeing is 2500-3000 above MSRP. Used prices are just insane.

Yea, I've searched for 200 miles.  Found one in Cincinnati that was exactly what I wanted, called and it was already sold.  Haven't found another one anywhere.  Looks like it's going to be a long wait.

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Freebird said:

Yea, I've searched for 200 miles.  Found one in Cincinnati that was exactly what I wanted, called and it was already sold.  Haven't found another one anywhere.  Looks like it's going to be a long wait.

PRAYERS UP! Ours are

Took my search out to 300 miles and nobody had the truck that I wanted.  Most have no trucks at all.  I found a local dealer that didn't have one but had pretty much exactly what I wanted already ordered.  It had a build date of yesterday so hopefully is about ready to ship.  They said that I should have it by the end of July or first of August at the very latest.  That's better than the 5 to 8 months that everybody else was telling me.

It's basically the same truck I had with a few upgrades.  I wanted leather seats this time but of course to get leather seats, you have to buy a "Premium" package that adds other things. So I got the leather interior but also that package comes with a moonroof, JBL 10 Speaker premium audio, other stuff that I also didn't need.  

So I pulled the trigger.  Not the wait begins.

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 3.26.20 PM.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Freebird said:

Took my search out to 300 miles and nobody had the truck that I wanted.  Most have no trucks at all.  I found a local dealer that didn't have one but had pretty much exactly what I wanted already ordered.  It had a build date of yesterday so hopefully is about ready to ship.  They said that I should have it by the end of July or first of August at the very latest.  That's better than the 5 to 8 months that everybody else was telling me.

It's basically the same truck I had with a few upgrades.  I wanted leather seats this time but of course to get leather seats, you have to buy a "Premium" package that adds other things. So I got the leather interior but also that package comes with a moonroof, JBL 10 Speaker premium audio, other stuff that I also didn't need.  

So I pulled the trigger.  Not the wait begins.

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 3.26.20 PM.png

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW! Sounds like a DANDY! Congrats Boss, YOU DA MAN!