IGNORED

A Little Accident

Freebird

Eileen had a doctor's appointment today and decided to take my truck instead of the Camaro.  Probably a good thing because I don't know how the Camaro would have faired.  She is fine, as is the driver of the other vehicle, but my truck isn't so good.

IMG_0327.jpeg

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Woody said:

Glad everyone is okay and they still make all those parts but getting them may be the problem. 

Yes, I have pretty much accepted the fact that it is going to be a while.  I didn't crawl underneath and look at the frame and etc.  If I had to guess, I would figure that they will repair it and not total it.  If I'm correct, I expect it will be quite a while before I get it back.  Luckily my wife has a car and I have a Dodge Caravan that I drive more than the truck to to work.  So I will be okay, not happy but okay without it.  I would actually be surprised if they total it.  Hope they do but I'm not counting on it.  It's as 2018 with about 48,000 miles on it.  Value is around 35,000 so it will take a lot to total it.

So sorry this happened to you Eileen but sooo glad you are ok and others involved too! @Freebird, please give your precious bride a hug for Tip and I and tell her its all going to be ok. Trucks, cars, houses and bikes can ALL be replaced or fixed but she is irreplaceable.  PRAYERS UP!

• Like 1

If they give you today's inflated price for that truck you should make out okay until you go buy a new one.  I look occasionally at new trucks thinking maybe to replace my old 2002 F150 but not at today's prices.  It's going to have to blow up for me to get that much incentive.  

4 hours ago, BlueSky said:

Now a youtube video will show up with some mechanic buying that Tacoma from the insurance company and rebuilding it!  Ha!

@BlueSky lol,, you are a lop eared pot stirring varmint lol.  I would have said that if I would have thought of it lol :)

• Like 1

@Freebird When I saw the picture, I already had a big hunch the truck may be totalled...so glad to know Eileen is ok.  Hope you get more or almost close to what you paid for from your insurance.  

I have a 21 OR and love it very much.  The 22 Pros are very nice.  Happy shopping for a new truck.   

• Like 1