IGNORED

STILL NOT DEAD!! TOLD YA'LL I'D BE BACK!

cowpuc

HEEEYYYY, it’s good to see ya back. Been thinking about you lately. Don’t know if you remember but we talked some about my oldest moving off to med school a few years ago, 94B4FDE7-3F42-4FB5-B47B-2B05B0FC82CB.thumb.jpeg.7899425279a1d0e5b7843918984a0745.jpegshe graduated a few weeks ago. We’re moving her to Gainesville FL this weekend where she’ll be doing her residency in the E.R.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RDawson said:

HEEEYYYY, it’s good to see ya back. Been thinking about you lately. Don’t know if you remember but we talked some about my oldest moving off to med school a few years ago, 94B4FDE7-3F42-4FB5-B47B-2B05B0FC82CB.thumb.jpeg.7899425279a1d0e5b7843918984a0745.jpegshe graduated a few weeks ago. We’re moving her to Gainesville FL this weekend where she’ll be doing her residency in the E.R.   

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW Corporal Newkirk!!! I get waylaid with health issues for a short time and LOOK WHAT HAPPENS!! That, my dear brother is OUTSTANDING!! Dr. Dawson,, this ol Puc is MIGHTY proud of you, FANTASTIC young lady! My goodness,, ENJOY your time in Residency, suck every second of every goodness out of every day! As you KNOW, you are riding an adventure of exploration/curiousity fulfillment and HELPING PEOPLE that not everyone gets to be part of. Personally I dont see how you kids (I say that respectfully, I still call adult kids,, kids lol ) do it,, I fought longgggg and hard just getting thru college algebra and some of you youngens rip your way thru Chemistry like breathing air.. Dang Ronnie, THAT IS AWESOME. Hey,, between the two of us brother,, mine in California and yours in Florida we got two of the coasts covered if we ever get old, fall on our bikes and need someone to put our toes or fingers back on LOL!! 

ALL THE BEST Dr. Dawson! And CONGRATS PROUD DR. DAWSON PARENTS!

Thanks for the welcome home Ronnie, its great to be still kickin - Puc

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Marcarl said:

Don't mind having you around, now stick it out will ya, I hate missing people!

Why you lop eared varmint of a Spyder Ryder... Hey,, quick question,,, you ever find the motor for that thing that me and Dogman noticed was missing?? STILL WANT ME TO STICK AROUND? nah nah deee boo boo. Missed you too Carl,, a little lol! Man that was close BUT OUR GOD IS MIGHTY and full of grace!

1 hour ago, PastorCurt said:

Yay!! Welcome back!

Thank you so much Pastor!! It is GREAT to back at it some. All though not up to full steam yet by any means by the grace of God,, I really am still not dead!! 

42 minutes ago, BlueSky said:

The site just wasn't the same without you Puc!  ❤️

Awe,, thanks Sky! I REALLY missed you and my family here too! It feels soo good to be getting back on my feet some! THANK YOU for the welcome home Sky! Puc

Welcome back Puc.  I enjoyed watching some of your YouTube videos of you and your wife riding those nice EBikes.  

Glad to see and hear you are as happy as ever.  Only way to be in life.  As it is said, life is primarily for Living, Laughing and Loving.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, M61A1MECH said:

Welcome back, you ever find that perfect Vette you were looking for?

I found mine.

IMG_2101.thumb.JPG.7cb568f520ce1024a06fc853bcc4128c.JPG

and WOWZY WOW WOW WOW,, that is GORGEOUS Steve!! So, have ya topped it out yet LOL. So now I gotta have all the specs and all that gearhead stuff. Tranny, Motor,, year and all that! Heyyy, is that one of the new Mid Engine machines? Dog gone right, that is PURDYYYY! As far as mine goes, sadly no. I ended up having to end the hunt for my bucket list 67 472 Big Block, tri powered dream for now. Health stuff of my own took me down and then we ran into other family health issues that we are helping out with as we can. Its ok though, that Vette I was looking for was the very bottom of my bucket list so it gives me something to look forward to when my ship comes back in from driften around out there. Wait a second,, something just went THUD on the side of the house,,, could it be,,,, nope,, just another bird trying to get inside thru a window lol! 

THANK YOU for the kind welcome back and remembering my hunt for that Vette and for sharing yours with me = BEAUTIFUL!

10 hours ago, dogman said:

Welcome back Puc.  I enjoyed watching some of your YouTube videos of you and your wife riding those nice EBikes.  

Glad to see and hear you are as happy as ever.  Only way to be in life.  As it is said, life is primarily for Living, Laughing and Loving.

Hi ya DOGMAN, great to be back and thanks for the welcome brother! Hows life on the lake? Alls well I hope! I am so glad you enjoyed those E-Bike vids my friend, those thing have been a blast! Not only fun but they have been very instrumental in getting me back to the land of the living. Believe it or not, Tip and I now have over 1300 miles on them and for Chinese jun,, product, they have been amazingly durable. I bought models that have Regenerative "coasting" and get this, on our highest mileage ride (was feeling unusally sprite) we did 78 miles and came home with almost as much battery as we left with! Pretty cool! I swear, if I were younger and not a Motorcyclist at heart I would probably try a ride to your place for a camp on the lake and then back home without charging the battery! Wouldn't that be fun! So,, did you ever find @Marcarls  motor that fell out of his Spydie lol? 

Indeed,, I gotta be honest,, that laying here on the couch and literally crying because I could hear my neighbor mowing his grass and I wanted sooo bad just to be outside cutting mine was not fun.. I have a LOT to be thankful for feeling good enough to just be on my feet some again. DEFINITELY worthy stuff that makes life FULL of Living, Laughing and LOVING - God is good and DEFINITELY answers prayers!! Back at cha brother! Puc

4 hours ago, etcswjoe said:

Glad to have you back around. 

Hi @etcswjoe Joe and THANKS!! P.S. - I wont tell no one what you and I said about Harleys (especially @Freebird cause a little birdy told me he is riding one now lol) while chatting on Facebook if you dont.. OK? Feeling better some,, can ya tell? Puc.. P.S. - HI BOBBI! Tip says hi and sends her love too! and thanks for saving us down south,, you southners gotta get your maps figured out! Puc

Edited by cowpuc