IGNORED

Trailer

sleepy2

Yes it was a great deal as every other ad wanted double or more for a set . Only thing wrong was he used them to get unstuck last winter and slightly bent a couple teeth but it doesn't effect anything.

Trip was last minute decision as someone else was going to show up but didn't so I rode right down. Sorry @ReinyRooster I texted @XV1100SE about the same thing and he had to visit his family  and by the time I thought about anyone else Phantom Wife had things for me to do so I had to head home! She really didn't think I needed them and it was a waist of gas but couldn't pass on the price they were! I will contact both of you next time I am in the neighborhood and try to get together!!

10 minutes ago, sleepy2 said:

Trip was last minute decision as someone else was going to show up but didn't so I rode right down. Sorry @ReinyRooster I texted @XV1100SE about the same thing and he had to visit his family  and by the time I thought about anyone else Phantom Wife had things for me to do so I had to head home! She really didn't think I needed them and it was a waist of gas but couldn't pass on the price they were! I will contact both of you next time I am in the neighborhood and try to get together!!

You could have told Phantom Wife that seeing as you were already in KW you might as well make a visit to the Rooster, get a free coffee and so make the trip more worthwhile and less expensive. She might have seen the value in that.