IGNORED

Replacement accessory light lenses.

UK_in_NY

Good lighting is great  ..I came close to getting rear ended while riding my 83 Venture ..I was told that they could not see my signals and brake light ....I sensed that the conversation was going one way only , so I kept my mouth shut ....I do know that working lights on a bike is important 

1764942469_Venttailend.jpg.8cf64296be8db86986e2397ba87d091a.jpg1690902432_Ventfog.jpg.7220ceebbcfb7a8f9bbc017b3ee091df.jpgOh man, Been through this about 12 years ago on my '84 setup.  Even back then the shops had nothing to offer as replacement lens. Even online it was difficult to find anything in the size I needed.   I had a couple with minor cracks in mine.  After a year long search I did find a listing on eBay for a lot group offering of mixed lenses and chrome lens guards.  I bought the whole lot. LOL  Out of that I got one lens that fit and some NOS guards to fit.  I ended up filling the cracks with epoxy and wet sanding and polishing them back to a shiny finish.  I did mount some newer lights from aftermarket options to fill in the dark spots and the even replaced the side reflectors with lights on the rear bags and fairing. I did replace EVERY light bulb with LEDs to brighten them up.  Hate to say it but you're hunting for chicken lips on these.  With these  old girls ya just have to get creative most the time.  On the bright side... you're still two bullet lights ahead of me.  At least you have 3 to a side on yours. I still have to deal with that dark gap between mine.  Good luck.  You never know what might show up on eBay.