IGNORED

Looking to expand my outdoor cooking

Pasta Burner

So In 2020 I stumbled upon a five burner gas grill with side burner at Loews on clearance for under $100. New in box.  My current grill at that time was an early 80’s Structo Classic.  I’ve come to embrace the gas side burner (electric stove in the house) and have always loved outdoor cooking in all conditions.  Add in my wife has chronic migraines and is sensitive to smells.  So I’m thinking about the campchef 16 pro.  Looks sturdy enough for near daily use and can pack it up if need be.  Any experience with these from you guys? Pros cons? I know it’s just the burners and I will need accessories, that’s one of the reasons I like it, multi use.

Camp Chef PRO90X Three Burner Camp Stove https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N5G88CL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_RSH6YRYG4QT8K36T8PPK

• 2 weeks later...
I've used this a few times now during a camping trip - this is an awesome stove, I also purchased the griddle to put on top of the 3 burners. Heats up quickly - works great. Nice way to cook a large amount of food in a short period of time.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I’ve been using it for a month now and absolutely love it!  Much better than being inside.  I tried to angle the pic to capture my Mountain View.  Maple tree blocks it quite a bit in summer.

Edited by Pasta Burner
  • Like 1