IGNORED

Port Dover Friday May 13, 2022

ReinyRooster

Thought I would start a separate thread for this. 

I haven't been to a Friday the 13th in about 10 years. Thought I would go just for the ride before I get my new knee. 

Anybody from the K-W area want to join me, meet Friday morning at the Timmie's on Homer Watson by the 401 around 10:00am. Hope to leave there by 10:30. Gotta wait for my son-in-law who is riding in from out of town. 

I am waiting to finalize what time my son-in-law will be getting into town....hoping somewhere around 9:30, maybe 10:00. Hoping to nail that down in the next day or two, and then I will post again. Hope you can join us. The more the merrier.

Will try and meet at the Tim"s just in Paris

This was sent but didn't go but I stood by side of road outside Tim's north in Paris and tried to get your attention but you just drove by! So went and got bike and left.

I was there around 10 and you were around 10:30

Edited by sleepy2
forgot time

Sorry I missed you guys .My RSV was getting new shoes so I took the Spyder.I met people at the Brantford airport and someone knew who Carl was.I ended up leading the group as there were no experienced  leaders.We had a blast and met some new friends  

7 hours ago, paysaw said:

Sorry I missed you guys .My RSV was getting new shoes so I took the Spyder.I met people at the Brantford airport and someone knew who Carl was.I ended up leading the group as there were no experienced  leaders.We had a blast and met some new friends  

Carl was 2 minutes away,,, thanks for stopping by.

6 hours ago, ReinyRooster said:

That's interesting because most people won't admit to knowing Carl..........................LOL

Not most,,, just some, but that's all right, hate to have everybody knocking on my door eh.